Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else think rice eaters are just delusional sugar addicts? page 5

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by mostofthetime7 View Post
    Using society to measure your own health is foolish in my opinion. It's not pretty out there.

Just because your low carb doesn't mean your doing it right. There's not too many people as ripped as me, and i dont know exacatly what they eat but id be surprised. My muscles are very hard and dense where carbs tend to make muscles bloated with water so people think they have huge muscles but it's not as much as they think when they get rid of carbs.

Hey, here ya go...

There are actually a lot of people in the world who had rather keep a little fat on their ass than be "as ripped as [you]" and just as self centered an ass hat spouting know-it-all claims to the world as you... because you can obviously have the ONLY answer that will work for everyone.

So now you know.
    You can go live in peace.
    A little sad maybe, but you can go...

BTW, just so you know I added some rice and higher carb items back to my diet, it didn't work for ME.
    But it does for other people.
    I need to stay LC to even VLC.
    Maybe later that will change...
    It really is an n=1 world.
    And YOU don't own it.

Want to see someone else "ripped"?

There you go...
    And that is disgusting. His ass looks like a chicken gizzard.
    I don't think I'll be eating gizzards again any time soon, and I wouldn't touch him willingly.

No... I say people should eat all the rice they want to eat.
    NO GIZZARD BUTTS!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    I grew up in an agrarian community in a small backwards Asian country. Most of my close relatives are still there, in fact. We've been rice and carb addicts for generations now, and we've got the 90-100 years old lifespan to show for it too. It's a damned shame they can't follow paleo, having to make a living off the land and all...
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    I had rice mixed in with my grass fed ground beef stuffed peppers....with that make me a leper
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    We have rice occasionally. It's nice with thai food.

We are lean (i'm 20% now because i had some stress eating over the last two months, but i'm heading back to 18%; DH is 9% and going down), and DH has kumara (sweet potato) on work-out days and we have thai once a month or so.

We are not sugar addicts -- we get below 125 g per day (most days I'm around 80, DH is around 90, but on workout days he's higher) -- but sometimes we have higher carb days, so there you go.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Mmmm...my basmati sort of smells like popcorn. I'm going to eat some and enjoy how much it enrages random dudes on the internet with massive muscles and massive egos.
    How do I prepare this to be delicious???? I have tried popping it into my rice cooker, cooked it in my rice cooker with curry spices, and cooked it with meat and garlic in other dishes, but to no avail. It still tastes dry and tasteless with a cakey texture. How to make it tasty?

On the other hand, sticky rice and jasmine are delicious. I will have a cup now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Hey, here ya go...

There are actually a lot of people in the world who had rather keep a little fat on their ass than be "as ripped as [you]" and just as self centered an ass hat spouting know-it-all claims to the world as you... because you can obviously have the ONLY answer that will work for everyone.

So now you know.
    You can go live in peace.
    A little sad maybe, but you can go...

BTW, just so you know I added some rice and higher carb items back to my diet, it didn't work for ME.
    But it does for other people.
    I need to stay LC to even VLC.
    Maybe later that will change...
    It really is an n=1 world.
    And YOU don't own it.

Want to see someone else "ripped"?

There you go...
    And that is disgusting. His ass looks like a chicken gizzard.
    I don't think I'll be eating gizzards again any time soon, and I wouldn't touch him willingly.

No... I say people should eat all the rice they want to eat.
    NO GIZZARD BUTTS!
    Of course i don't own the world.

If im so wrong why is everyone getting so antsy?

When your health is perfect like mine, you just laugh at people like you because if you were really confident in your beliefs you wldnt find the need to tear down opposing opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Damiana View Post
    I grew up in an agrarian community in a small backwards Asian country. Most of my close relatives are still there, in fact. We've been rice and carb addicts for generations now, and we've got the 90-100 years old lifespan to show for it too. It's a damned shame they can't follow paleo, having to make a living off the land and all...
    Just because your parents lived longer than most doesnt mean they had optimal health.

Sugar is your crutch in times of stress because your addicted.

That was in response to zoebird's post, forgot to quote.

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mostofthetime7 View Post
    Of course i don't own the world.

If im so wrong why is everyone getting so antsy?

When your health is perfect like mine, you just laugh at people like you because if you were really confident in your beliefs you wldnt find the need to tear down opposing opinions.
    With such perfect health, then there is nothing left but the ascension to Nirvana, we are all awaiting the glowing Orb.
    Please post time and date so I can get a good pic, I expect it will be visible from the entire planet.

counterpuncher is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I'm glad that the o.p. is in great health. Good for you.
    Blowing your own horn, however, and putting others down that may not be as advanced as you are shows a certain lack of maturity.
    People who have their shit together and are secure within themselves don't have to go around telling others about how great they are. Doing so, especially with complete strangers on an anonymous message board, screams of desperation for attention, and is most definitely a symptom of some underlying problem.
    Good luck to you, O.P.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast