Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else think rice eaters are just delusional sugar addicts? page 23

counterpuncher is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wow.
    This thread is still going?
    Amazing.
    I don't eat rice because I really don't care for it.
    I do eat a sweet potato 4 times a week, (after strength workouts and boxing), but other than that, it's fruits and veggies.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Wild rice cooked in turkey broth with nut bits and cranberries.
    bingo. definitely doing that this year. i'm actually making a turkey this weekend for the hell of it. maybe i'll take this idea for a test drive

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    bingo. definitely doing that this year. i'm actually making a turkey this weekend for the hell of it. maybe i'll take this idea for a test drive
    That's not for the hell of it--it's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend! You can tell people you're just celebrating the strange cultural traditions of your northern neighbours.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Maybe I missed it but hasn't any one asked to see a picture of this Adonis?

Yeah, It occured to me that likely the OP is all talk and doesn't actually have the body to back it up; if he did, he wouldn't be so desperate to brag about it on the internet.

But asking him for a picture would likely mean that he takes an image from someone else, so I don't think that would be much proof of anything besides his computer skills.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BestBetter View Post
    Yeah, It occured to me that likely the OP is all talk and doesn't actually have the body to back it up; if he did, he wouldn't be so desperate to brag about it on the internet.

But asking him for a picture would likely mean that he takes an image from someone else, so I don't think that would be much proof of anything besides his computer skills.
    The Op will photoshop his head on Arnold's body. That would be classic.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    That's not for the hell of it--it's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend! You can tell people you're just celebrating the strange cultural traditions of your northern neighbours.
    thats what i will do then. celebrating the strange cultural traditions of those north of the wall. after all, winter is coming...

all bashing of the OP aside, i legitimately wish he would answer the questions posed to him by me and other members here. i wish he would tell us his stats, how/what he eats, how long he has eaten this way, before and after impressions, etc. but every single time someone asked him a question, he either made a snarky comment or ignored the question entirely. you're not going to win any friends or sound legitimate in any way by having that approach. you can't tell people how awesome you are, how good you look, etc, then bash the way other people are eating, and refuse to back things up with actual facts. the internet certainly doesn't need any more keyboard warriors.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    What is this Nasi Goreng? I do make a mean Spanish Rice when we have Taco Tuesdays in our house.
    Georgette

Ouaouaron is offline Senior Member
    I went to the Elephant Bar the other day and had white rice for the first time in almost a year of going Paleo and it was interesting. Half-way through eating the rice I found that for the first time in almost a year I was craving desert and wine. I don't think it works for me if my reaction is to instantly want more sugar.

I think it could be ok for some people, don't know. I eat 1 or two sweet potatoes each day and I don't get the cravings from them.
    An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'
    -Somebody funny

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    The Op will photoshop his head on Arnold's body. That would be classic.
    I like to imagine all of tfarny's posts in Arnold's voice.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast