Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else think rice eaters are just delusional sugar addicts? page 19

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Can we start a pool going for guessing the OP's age? I'm going with 17.

On his sex views: yeah...try telling a dominatrix that. I'm sure she'd love to be told she wants to be dominated.

NK, thank you for the pudding recipe! I have freshly made rice, coconut milk, AND spices.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarek View Post
    This thread sucks. More rice recipes, less feeding this guy's barely coherent rhetoric.

Personally, I like to keep my rice simple -- add some butter, salt, and minced garlic, and I'm good to go. I was trying to make an Asian rice recipe the other night, but I couldn't get the amounts right (I was using ginger, garlic, and tamari). Any suggestions?

When I was in my teens, there were a few very lean years in there.

My mom used to sometimes make a big pot of rice and we would get a bowl of hot rice with margarine and cinnamon and sugar for our dinner. Of course the margarine belongs in the past, but the rice with some butter and cinnamon might still work as a dessert.

(she also used to make a huge pot of navy beans which would be served with some mustard and mayo stirred in).
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post

On his sex views: yeah...try telling a dominatrix that. I'm sure she'd love to be told she wants to be dominated.

NK, thank you for the pudding recipe! I have freshly made rice, coconut milk, AND spices.
    Lol, i have. They usually like being dominated too, it's just that most men are to much of a pussy to take control, so they end up exploring other fetishes.

For example, women who dominate and cuckold thier husbands usually end up leaving them for a dominant man.
    Last edited by mostofthetime7; 10-03-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I think around 22~ done growing, full of testosterone, hasn't messed up his metabolism yet, still wet behind the ears and thinks his shit don't stink.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    But suddenly I have a hankering for home-made Sushi. Is Bismati a good rice for that? Or should I get some short grain white rice?
    Basmati rice doesn't have enough "stick" for sushi IMO. Too crumbly. You really want some Calrose or similar Japanese-style rice...
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

nixxy is offline Senior Member
    Threads like this are so annoying because they're not constructive at all.

People come in here all inflammatory and naturally everyone gets defensive and then it's just 20 pages of absolute bullshit instead of any real information.

OP, answer peoples questions and have a legitimate discussion or don't bother posting, seriously.
    Current weight lost: 82.9lb (37.6kg)

Current PRs:
    Bench: 45kg/99lb
    Squat: 100kg/220lb
    Deadlift: 120kg/265lb

My blog
    My journal

Quote Originally Posted by nixxy View Post
    Threads like this are so annoying because they're not constructive at all.

People come in here all inflammatory and naturally everyone gets defensive and then it's just 20 pages of absolute bullshit instead of any real information.

OP, answer peoples questions and have a legitimate discussion or don't bother posting, seriously.
    I have answered many questions. I don't pay too much attention to defensive sugar addicts though, theres not much point to it.

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Like someone else already pointed out, most (all?) people in this thread are not addicted to sugar and probably eat rice once a month or something.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Quote Originally Posted by mostofthetime7 View Post
    Lol, i have. They usually like being dominated too, it's just that most men are to much of a pussy to take control, so they end up exploring other fetishes.

For example, women who dominate and cuckold thier husbands usually end up leaving them for a dominant man.
    Oh, little boy, you are so cute when you try talk with the grownups. Yes, you're very smart. And so handsome!

Now run along and go play, would you? You're bothering me.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    Like someone else already pointed out, most people in this thread are not addicted to sugar and probably eat rice once a month or something.
    I eat rice almost every day. It's cheap as shit and keeps my grocery bills down.

My Primal Journal

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast