Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else think rice eaters are just delusional sugar addicts? page 15

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Ok, OP. I'll play, bitch.
    Congratulations. You hate rice and have attained your perfect body. This is most likely because you came to this diet with a perfect, unfucked up body or metabolism because you're a 12 year immature asshat whose sole joy in life is COD: MW. Congratulations on inheriting good genetics. Is that what you want to hear? Congratulations on having a "perfect body" and the personality of a week old unrefrigerated fish. You've taken that extra half step left to perfect with no effort. Congratufuckinglations.
    Most of us didn't come in here looking just to lose a few pounds and get "totes ripped." Most of us here have other health issues that primal/ paleo help. I'll love watching you crawling back here, grovelling and begging, when your thyroid fucks up, where you have high intracranial pressure, when your adrenal glands fail, when you get diabetes, or when your body gets old and decrepit after your doc tells you to stop shooting steroids into your balls. Most of us aren't here because we're looking to be hot, sexy douchebags (by the way, the sexiest part of a man is his brain, so no one but your fleshlight cares what size your dick is.) Most of us are here to grow, learn, hopefully heal something, and maybe eventually get thinner. With very few exceptions, most of the folks on this board are only looking to help each other out and learn something new. If you're looking for a board of people itching to help you flame themselves, I hear reddit's taking applications. Not looking to help in a constructive way (being a douche and bragging are not constructive help)? GTFO.
    /thread
    It was never my goal to get really muscular, my goal was to get as healthy as possible. It just kinda happened by itself. I would never take steroids, I'm not really sure what your going on about.

Again, the anger questioning people's rice creates. Fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Really... that's the ONLY possible reason for food volume issues?

Please explain that.
    Because I personally have serious food volume issues... I can eat very little.

Maybe if you explained it would help.
    Who knows I don't know how you eat and such.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mostofthetime7 View Post
    It was never my goal to get really muscular, my goal was to get as healthy as possible. It just kinda happened by itself. I would never take steroids, I'm not really sure what your going on about.

Again, the anger questioning people's rice creates. Fascinating.
    Love the denial. And when did I say I ate rice in that? Besides, it's not hard to get "as healthy as possible" when you're starting from perfect, Axel Manrod. Like I said, start from fucked up and get back to us on how easy it is to get to "totes ripped.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Love the denial. And when did I say I ate rice in that? Besides, it's not hard to get "as healthy as possible" when you're starting from perfect, Axel Manrod. Like I said, start from fucked up and get back to us on how easy it is to get to "totes ripped.
    Your angry about something obviously. Did saying girls just want to be dominated disturb your delicate feminine sensibilities?

Your angry about something obviously. Did saying girls just want to be dominated disturb your delicate feminine sensibilities?
    You're fucking with the wrong woman with that statement, fuckhead. Drop it and GTFO. You're treading a very dangerous line.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Who knows I don't know how you eat and such.
    I have stated several times that I eat Low Carb ... LC to VLC as a matter of fact. Meat, vegetables, occasionally a piece of whole fruit.
    I need to add fat to my vegetables to get up to a bare minimum of calories per day.
    Been doing this for quite a long time now.

I tried adding in some rice very briefly for a few weeks recently and it did not work for me, as I already stated, so I removed it.

But you could answer my question... what eating plan will fix that?

You said that not being able to eat high volumes of food was a problem of not being LC adapted earlier... because of eating rice/grains.

And I'm asking you if you can help me.
    Because I'd like to eat better.
    I'd like to be able to eat more nutritious foods instead of just making due by adding fat to meet minimum caloric needs and feeling tired.

How can I do this right?

The food volume is only an issue because their bodies aren't adjusted yet. Your metabolism slows down.
    See, you say/have said people are doing it wrong.

How can I "do it right"?
    What is the right way?
    And will that erase the food volume issues?

Help really would be appreciated.
    Last edited by cori93437; 10-03-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

tarek is offline Senior Member
    This thread sucks. More rice recipes, less feeding this guy's barely coherent rhetoric.

Personally, I like to keep my rice simple -- add some butter, salt, and minced garlic, and I'm good to go. I was trying to make an Asian rice recipe the other night, but I couldn't get the amounts right (I was using ginger, garlic, and tamari). Any suggestions?

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Totes ripped??? Seriously, WTF is that? Does that make you an umbrella?
    Georgette

Actually, my favorite rice prep is to add a little cinnamon and pop it in the rice cooker at 2:1 water: rice. That way, when I mix it with egg and cream and nuke it a day later, it makes for a very tasty rice pudding.
    My Primal Battle Tome

Wanderlust is offline Senior Member
    You're fucking with the wrong woman with that statement, fuckhead. Drop it and GTFO. You're treading a very dangerous line.
    I <3 You.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast