Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: paleo pesco whole 30 with game meats journal ( seaweed ) page 6

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    boring lunch. the other half of the rig fillet pan fried and some pieces of stir fry venison which i think is some of the red deer i got off the neighbour not the fallow deer i shot. i had a coffee before lunch as i had people round so i have just had 2 cups of water.

i had steak and salad and water for dinner so dodged the bullet on the going out for tea front!

breakfast prawn omlette and coffee. having lunch out but at a very good seafood restruant so no danger there at all.

had fish of the day for lunch. approx 100g of pan fried fish with a handful, if that of steamed veges. latte for dessert and lots of water.

dinner i had venison armandine. fry up and small small onion and garlic. chop in mushrooms and brown some flaked almonds on the other side of the pan. pinch or 3 of wild thyme. sear the venison when it is all done. serve the mushrooms and almonds on top of the venison. i had steamed veges with it - cauli, brocolli, fennel and red cabbage and some of the coconut oil mayonaise. vanilla rooibos to drinl.

breakfast was prawn omlette and coffee.
    lunch i had steamed veges - cauli, brocolli, zucchini and red cabbage. some pan fried vension with some liver and onions.

dinner the kids wanted whole roast chicken so not gonna argue. but when i was putting the food from my old freezer into my new one i found some diced hare and some goat meat. so... time to google hare recipes. i was thinking mincing it and doing a lasagne. but we shall see. the goat i will prob just stuff and roast as it is a rolled roast.

roast chook, yams and parsnips. steamed brocolli, cauli and asparagus and fried red cabbage for dinner. plus i roasted a lamb's heart in with it as a test. after the venison heart being so yummy. it ended up cooked right thru. and it tasted like very nice high end tasty lamb but with a more dense texture.
    dessert i made chocolate mousse which was the separated part of a can of coconut milk. so prob 300mls. vanilla essence and cocoa powder all dumped on the blender. then i drizzled in melted deodourised coconut oil till the blender made funky noises as it had set. it was incredibly good.

we all love tattoos xx

breakfast was coffee and prawn omlette

i boiled up the chicken carcass and simmered it on real low overnight so i have some chicken broth to cook with now. freezing cold, wet and windy outside. stew weather i think.

lunch was the leftover choc coconut mousse. all 2 tbsp of it and a cup of coffee. then i had a handful of flaked almonds and 6 brazil nuts when i was on the way to train.

dinner was japanese curry with the chicken broth, leftover veges from yesterday's dinner, the chicken meat out of the broth and some prawns. the kids complained. i loosely followed the recipe here but didnt thicken it with anything
    Japanese Curry Recipe | Japanese Recipes had more coffee and some pan roasted cashews and almonds as i was making some energy bars for the kids lunches.

pretty bleurgh day foodwise. got stuck at home so way too much coffee
    breakfast was prawn omlette and green tea
    snack was coffee and some pan roasted cashews and almonds
    lunch was venison salami, smoked salmon, parmesan cheese and steamed red cabbage, brocolli, cauliflower and fennel and coffee
    coffee after the kids got back from school
    dinner was hare lasagne. minced the diced hare and then loosely followed this recipe
    Zucchini Lasagna | Wellness Mama
    kids didnt like the zucchini but overall i felt it was quite good.
    more coffee after dinner
    am gonna do a BP decaf coffee and green tea and water fast tomorrow as i am over food after today!

2 cups of coffee with cream ( 1.5 was prob decaf as i mixed the last of the caffeine beans ) and lots of water till 4pm. handful of flaked almonds. another cup of decaf.
    then for dinner i had a huge pan fried fillet of moki and some steamed veges. red cabbage, cauli, brocolli, asparagus with a smidgen of coconut oil mayonaise. cup of rooibos.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    wow Seaweed today is day 22 of your 30 Paleo pesco thing. That is fantastic. well done you !!!!
    I so must do a wee 30 day something soon.....but just need to get this wedding out of the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Be good, as I am sure you always are !!!!!
    G
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast