Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: paleo pesco whole 30 with game meats journal ( seaweed ) page 3

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    i was rinsed this morning so i had 2 cups of coffee with a prawn omlette for breakfast.
    i had BAS for lunch. toasted sunflower seeds, red capsicums, lettuce, a small avocado, smoked salmon and 2 soft boiled eggs. smidgen of kaiatai fire, olive oil and ACV vinagrette. and more coffee.
    dinner is going to be venison pie without the pastry for me and steamed veges.

ended up taking the kids to the movies so i had loads of raw brazil and cashew nuts and a coffee for dinner. and felt very sick and missed my venison lol

this morning breakfast prawn omlette with coffee.

creamed paua without the GF flour for lunch over juliened zucchini noodles. i put some wild thyme and some kaiataia sauce in too. lots of water and a cup of coffee.

i made ghee rig for tomorrow at about 3:30 so i had some of that as a snack.
    dinner was pan fried moki steaks with steamed veges. cabbage, cauliflower, brocolli and fennel.
    lots of coffee and water.

seriously bad last 2 days on the coffee front as i have been stuck at home in bad weather with the kids. what i have worked out is the more coffee i drink the more stressed it get, the more coffee i drink, the more stressed i get and the more i eat. so..
    today
    ghee rig with a few bits of left over moki and some prawns for breakfast with a cup of green tea
    green tea did hit the spot so had a cup of chai rooibos about an hour later. which also didnt work so had a cup of decaf coffee and hour or so after that with a paleo mug cake. tinsy sweet potato, egg, coconut oil, cocoa and coconut flour.
    lunch was a venison backstrap and an avocado with some toasted sunflower seeds and some kaiataia fire
    more coffee. another paleo mug cake as i made my youngest some chocolate cup cakes for school lunches and i mug caked the remnants which i shared with her. they were banana, dates, cocoa, eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut flour.
    dinner was roast lamb, fried cabbage with bacon, steamed cauliflower and broccoli. baked coconut custard which was literally just eggs and coconut milk baked in a rammekin. and more coffee and lots of water.

coffee for breakfast as i wasnt hungry. ghee rig and a few pieces of pan fried venison for lunch with more coffee. water.

add to that some seared venison heart as i almost gave it all to the dog. OMG sear either side in ghee. leave to rest for 5 mins. it has the texture of hell expensive fillet steak and an almost similar flavour.

Diogenes is offline Member
    What an interesting diet, Seaweed! I may steal some ideas.

I first started drinking coffee years ago while working and going to school. For some reason I started drinking it black right off the bat, don't remember why. I switched completely to tea (both green and black) some months back. Just got tired of the caffeine addiction. Mornings are much more pleasant now, and no headaches on the weekend.

i have prob been fed caffeinated drinks with milk in from before the age of one so i never really get over not having something with that bitter flavour with milk added. i can kinda limp along on rooibos with milk or cream in but only just. i prob should just to try one day. maybe when the weather gets hotter i will see. maybe even try some mate as i have had that before.

looking forward to shopping day today. i am getting a serious shortage of veges. i did read a blog somewhere which was saying you need to be prepared for how many veges you eat when you go paleo. they are not far wrong. since i have ditched sugar. i think it is 4 or even 5 weeks now - yay! i am finding all sorts of different nuances of flavour in veges and i crave them far more.

dinner was chicken stir fry as i had to feed the kids too. so fry up some chicken breasts. chop them in the pan. throw in some diced and sliced veges. onions, leeks, cauliflower, brocolli, spinach, mushrooms, cabbage, peas and silver beet. make a small omlette with 2 eggs and cut it into squares and throw it in too. i am going to make japanese curry with the leftovers tomorrow.
    water and coffee.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast