Thread: New here, my reason for joining page

Jeska is offline Junior Member

New here, my reason for joining

Primal Fuel
    Just wanted to say hello to all.. I have been interested in the caveman diet for a year now but never had enough motivation to really go for it. I've been having digestion issues lately and eating lots of carbs has been very painful. Forget about pizza! It kinda sucks because I love them so much but I am tired of being in pain after. So I am starting the diet to help with these issues. I am already in pretty good shape (5'6", 120 lbs) but it would be awesome if the diet helped me lose some very stubborn fats on my thighs! haha. Well I am looking forward to learning more about the diet and hearing people's stories.

Jena is offline Senior Member
    Well the good thing about this lifestyle is that not feeling bad after you eat begins almost immidiately! Becoming a fat burner and fat loss takes a little longer (or it did for me anyway). Some people complain of a little dip in energy and being hungry a lot for the first few weeks, so don't be worried or put off if that happens. Take advantage of the awesome tips, recipes, and advice on MDA also! Good luck
    Cha-cha-cha changes.... turn and face the strange...

My journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread66276.html

Jeska is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Thanks Jena I will definitely be taking advantage of all the great info here