Thread: Just started PB yesterday! page

Binti1962 is offline Junior Member

Smile Just started PB yesterday!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself. I stumbled upon then MDA site while doing an Internet search on something else, and was instantly hooked! Everything I read made sense, and I had an ah-ha moment. I ditched grains cold turkey, and started following the nutritional not "diet" guidelines yesterday. I've had a headache for two days, but I guess that is to be expected.

I have tried all sorts of diets out there with no success, and currently have 100 lbs to lose. I'm looking forward to the PB way of life, and getting to know you all.

thanks for reading,

binti1962

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

You might feel like crap for a good 2 weeks. I sure did, and I was already gluten free when I ditched the rest of the grains.

Take some time to read the forum and get busy making some fantastic primal food!

Do you have any exercise or activity that you enjoy doing? Find something fun that moves your body and make it a regular part of your routine. Incorporate some weights to build up strength and get ready for some transformation!

Motivation might come and go. Getting rid of old habits can be tough! Use us to keep you going when times get tough. Nothing like a good kick in the pants from strangers.

Pam

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel