Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ok, This Is Gonna Sound Vain. No Way Around It. page 4

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Thanks for posting the befores.

In terms of vanity, and this is vanity, you have pretty much perfect abs/muscle/fat/lean in my opinion. I don't think the ripped look is super appealing. You have that nice balance. I hate that super hard look. Yeah, I double checked your pics, you look great as it is.

However, nothing wrong with your goal, and something to aim for is always good. But in this very particular gals opinion, it won't be an improvement in terms of sex appeal. Good luck and thank god for men like you.

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Good luck and thank god for men like you.
    LOL, I second checked the pics too Magnolia
    I treat my body like a temple.....to nourish the Goddess who lives inside

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Haha, girls are hilarious.

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for posting the befores.

In terms of vanity, and this is vanity, you have pretty much perfect abs/muscle/fat/lean in my opinion. I don't think the ripped look is super appealing. You have that nice balance. I hate that super hard look. Yeah, I double checked your pics, you look great as it is.

However, nothing wrong with your goal, and something to aim for is always good. But in this very particular gals opinion, it won't be an improvement in terms of sex appeal. Good luck and thank god for men like you.
    Lol... seriously women don't care about how shredded a guy's stomach is. We just want someone that respects, loves and especially a man that is not a lazy ass.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla29s View Post
    Lol... seriously women don't care about how shredded a guy's stomach is. We just want someone that respects, loves and especially a man that is not a lazy ass.
    Physical attraction comes first, not to devalue your opinion, but you can't tell if a guy is the things you said if you don't approach him (or let him approach you) and you may be more inclined to do so if he fits YOUR ideal look, which for some women does include a nice set of abs - not all, clearly, but some. Also, the OP is doing this mostly for himself, not for the women he could be getting I'm sure he knows he'd have enough success with his current look.

To the comments about making the abs "pop" that's some cute shit right there, you can train muscles to get bigger for sure, but they also have a pre-determined genetic "max" and I believe the OP has reached them and "bulkier" abs would only look stupid.

So the answer is to put your head down and eat right, strength train with compound movements, sprint uphill and be SUPER PATIENT. The toughest part of this will be the wait, you're definitely at that stage where your body is going to be like "hey! what the fuck are you trying to do to me?! fuck you I NEED this fat" and losing it is going to be hard.

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=iniQuity;969594]
    Physical attraction comes first, not to devalue your opinion, but you can't tell if a guy is the things you said if you don't approach him (or let him approach you) and you may be more inclined to do so if he fits YOUR ideal look, which for some women does include a nice set of abs - not all, clearly, but some. Also, the OP is doing this mostly for himself, not for the women he could be getting I'm sure he knows he'd have enough success with his current look.
    I agree with you. Come on how often would a woman approach a guy that is shirtless to know enough that she should aim for that target. In all honestly for me I look at a guy's face first then the rest of it. If he happens to have a nice sets of abs then that's a bonus. Plus the OP already has awesome abs no need improvement there IMO.

Yes I know the OP is doing it for himself which is fine.

Thanks, guys/gals! Don't worry, I really am doing this as a personal random challenge. I do fine in the lady department (if you factor out the crazies), so I'm definitely not just trying to pick up girls using abs instead of respect and a great personality.

I'm also in no hurry. I already naturally fall into a pretty good IF schedule, so I imagine I'll get there at some point. I've looked pretty much the same for the last 15 years, plus or minus maybe 8 pounds depending on how hard I'm lifting weights. I'll minimize sugar intake (pretty dang low already) and probably get there.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I do fine in the lady department (if you factor out the crazies), so I'm definitely not just trying to pick up girls using abs instead of respect and a great personality.
    Yeah, there is a difference between eye candy and dateable. If you can combine both, it's a pretty potent 1-2 punch though.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=cayla29s;969670]
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post

I agree with you. Come on how often would a woman approach a guy that is shirtless to know enough that she should aim for that target. In all honestly for me I look at a guy's face first then the rest of it. If he happens to have a nice sets of abs then that's a bonus. Plus the OP already has awesome abs no need improvement there IMO.

Yes I know the OP is doing it for himself which is fine.
    I also look at faces first, and I generally prefer women that are "fuller" so to speak, over the more socially acceptable "perfect" look... not that it matters since I have a gf of three years but you know, I got eyes still.

Yeah, there is a difference between eye candy and dateable. If you can combine both, it's a pretty potent 1-2 punch though.
    I think my 1-2 punch is pretty good...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast