Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Journal of Kelmar page 2

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    Well, the Mexican place did not happen, lol. When we got there the place was closed, as in closed down, a new resturant was due to open in it's place in a few days. Sooo, we went to a place called the Mad Greek and it was pretty good. I had leg of lamb with green beans and rice. The green beans had little baby potatoes mixed in and some sort of red sauce that was really good, though I have no idea what was in it. The rice was pretty much just plain white rice but it did have some sort of seasonings on it, pretty tasty, and the lamb was good but not my favorite type of meat by any means. They had very delicious looking pita bread and garlic bread but I refrained from both of those. Had a few drinks at the show (which was amazing) and that was that. Overall I had a great time

I've been in computer training all week, but I am finally done! Now I can actually get to work and figure out how all of this new stuff is gonna flow. Really the new system is not that hard, I've pretty much got it figured out, but it is amazing, seeing stuff in real time is pretty handy

I have been neglecting my exercise again. I did do some body resistance stuff this morning but I have really been slacking. I think I just can't get my flow going as the season changes. You know I had this great summer routine going and now I have to adjust and change times and exercises and things like that and it just takes me awhile to adjust. I am so dependent on my routines!! Plus I have a hard time adjusting to fall and winter anyway, I am not a fan of cold and dark!!

I missed Yoga on Monday because I went to a intuative Reiki healing workshop. It was a pretty interesting workshop. I found that I am great at sending my energy out but I have a hard time receiving energy from other people. Which makes a lot of sense to me because I am a giver and I have a hard time receiving anything from anybody (such as compliments ect.)including myself. Something to work on!

The shop that the workshop was held in was really neat. They had jars and jars of loose herbs, everything I've ever heard of and more. Plus they had beautiful hand-made drums and jewerley, great dresses and incense, my kind of store

Guess I've gone on enough for today,
    Peace and love all,
    Kelmar
    Last edited by Kelmar; 11-07-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello fellow MDAers, hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.

I took my kiddos fun shopping this weekend. One of those times when I just give them $20 a piece and say spend it on whatever you like. We went to a town that has a very active and really cool downtown area and just walked and shopped. We all had a great time, we found a really cool science store but they also had all sorts of different animal jerky, like buffalo and alligator, my son got some ostrich jerky and thought it was really good. And I got christmas presents picked out because I got to see what they oohhed and aahhed over, lol.

I'm proud of the food choices I made this weekend. It seems like that is pretty engrained in me now and just the natural choice, I just feel like this is the way I eat now and don't really have to think about it too much. I think that is a milestone!

I am however having a little bit of a breakfast problem. I decided to cut out my hemp protein powder and almond milk because I think both those things are just too processed. So lately I have just being drinking a cup of coffee for breakfast at home and then eating my normal serving of fruit when I get to work. Lately the fruit is a kiwi and some fresh pineapple. BUT, since I also work out most mornings (not a hard work out, generally about 30 mins of yoga or body resistance stuff) I worry that I should be having some sort of protein right after that, I would still like to build some muscle and I don't want to lose any that I have worked so hard to build. I cannot eat eggs everyday or my stomach gets really mad at me (like sharp pains that last all day) and I don't usually have left overs from dinner because we generally eat everything. So if anyone is actually reading this are there any opinions on whether I should be eating some protein right after I work out or is it ok to just do the coffee with heavy cream?

I saw some pictures of myself this weekend from last summer that I hadn't seen before. What I really noticed is that although I've always been super thin my skin is so much tighter now!! Especially the skin on my belly, so I guess obviously I had a skinny fat thing going on and that is improving! I also notice a lot more muscle definition in recent pictures and my skin tone looks a lot better to me. YAY for primal!

I guess thats about it for today
    Peace and love everyone,
    Kelmar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12