Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pretty dramatic results right out of the gate page 2

shep68 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Going better than I thought. 250 will be in sight w/in the next 2 weeks or so. Down another 3 as of yesterday. Make it 29 lbs. in just over 3 mos. Can't believe it's true sometimes. I keep blowing through pants sizes, and it's making me broke! Gotta go to the store every other week for a new pair of jeans to fit. Good problem to have if you're going to have one though eh?!?

CalicoGal is offline Member
    Thats great. If you are blowing thru clothes so fast try a Goodwill the jeans are like $5 a pop and you can find barely worn stuff. Anywho, great sucess and hope your holidays are going well.

bluemax009 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Was on PB about 2 years ago and had a quick change happen in like 4 days. I felt better, had less inflammation, was not hungry at all and slept better. Told myself I would never abandon it. Anyways..life called and after about a year of being lazy and just eating like a regular American I gained back 20 lbs. and was sick, tired and weak. I started PB again last week and am happy to report that the abrupt change I experienced the first time has again happened and I feel awesome. This confirms, for me anyways, that PB/Primal/Paleo is legit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12