Thread: Why am I feeling this way? page

echoyjeff222 is offline Senior Member

Why am I feeling this way?

Whenever I do homework for an extended period of time, my brain literally starts to hurt, my throat kind of closes up, and I sometimes even forget to breathe for awhile ... yeah. Is this stress, or is ... normal? What can I do to ease the tension?
    feel free to take a look at my journal!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...primal-journal!

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    It's homework. It's supposed to hurt. It's like a portable prison you can set up anywhere and become magically trapped, bolted to where you sit for hours.

But seriously, I don't know. It's usually something simple that you don't realize until somebody says something. Drinking enough water? Had too much caffeine? I remember sensations like that sometimes when I was in college pounding pots of coffee. Sort of an anoxic, acidic, drowning feeling - like I was at the bottom of the amazon for a few moments. One day somebody was telling me I seemed too caffeinated. They were right!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Crack a window.
    Go outside.
    Do some exercises.
    Take a 5-10 minute break *every* hour.

I calibrate air quality sensors, and I've learned that your body triggers it's breathing by CO2 levels, not by oxygen levels. If CO2 levels get too low, your body doesn't trigger itself to breathe. Running a tank of Zero air (no CO2) for hours on end in an semi-enclosed space led to me feeling like I was having an asthma attack, or drowning, or something. Get some fresh air.

Also, exercise builds up CO2 in your blood, and forces you to breathe so that you can expel it.