Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want attractive physiques, how it's possible? page

gymcompany is offline Junior Member

Want attractive physiques, how it's possible?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello everybody,

As all love good body I also want to make my physique attractive. I am doing jogging...

But now I want to buy some exercise equipments that are cheap in prices but helps me in achieving my dream...

Suggestions are appreciated...

Thanks in advance

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Eat primal, follow convict conditioning. There is no piece of equipment quite like your own body for working out with.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Dirlot is online now Senior Member
    What he said but add some sprints and play!
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    You need the Physiquomatic 3000! New and improved over our previous 2000 model! Just ship me $2000 and get the physique of your dreams...no dieting! no exercising! no thinking! Just sit back and watch your physique grow!

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Is that compatible or replaces Photoshop?

On the more serious note, I would suggest Kettlebells.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    A pullup bar?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Primal Papa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    Is that compatible or replaces Photoshop?

On the more serious note, I would suggest Kettlebells.
    But kettlebells are not exactly "cheap" and the OP asked for cheap. That said, I think a kettlebell is the best gear you can buy, if you choose to buy gear.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013
    Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
    Other Goal - to get off some medications
    Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
    NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

Primal Papa is offline Senior Member
    BTW, may I suggest, googling DIY workout gear, or similar.... There are lots of things you can make that are really awesome, and not so expensive..... Like here is one...

Get a 5' - 7' long piece of PVC pipe. Cap one end so it is waterproof. Fill it 2/3 full with water and cap the other end. Most people use 2" PVC. This is called a "Swoosh bar". Basically you use it like a barbell, but the motion of the water makes it an entirely different animal.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013
    Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
    Other Goal - to get off some medications
    Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
    NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

Jena is offline Senior Member
    Strange you should ask since I saw you suggesting gymcompanyusa.com as a source for cheap gym equipment on another post. Oh and if you want to be taken seriously as a spammer I would suggest posting threads that at least portray you as somewhat literate.
    Cha-cha-cha changes.... turn and face the strange...

My journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread66276.html

wiltondeportes Guest
    There are a lot of ways to go about it. I think form follows function though. In other words, attractive bodies are attractive because we innately know they can do something. For men looking at women, we subconsciously assess fertility and baby-carrying potential. For women looking at men, they probably are looking for functionality in a variety of ways... height, upper body strength, lower body strength, speed, hand-eye coordination, dancing (wink) ability, handiness with tools, etc. If you're a real man, you should want to be attractive to women because of your ability, not your looks. Try sports or activities that interest you. One thing that I think is fantastic for those way out of shape is to attempt a really long walk. Something like the Pacific Crest Trail or the Camino de Santiago.

We are becoming a Bonobo Masturbation Society...*shakes head*. We should be more chimp-like.

As far as building a really muscular, athletic body; basically do what the military does. Is there a finer athlete than the best of the best? A more tenured training system than one which has existed for 225 or so years? Think push ups, pull ups, sit ups, squats, walking, jogging, sprinting, swimming, climbing.
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 09-28-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast