Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate sleeping. page

Warmbear is offline Senior Member

I hate sleeping.

Primal Fuel
    Heya, and no this is not a troll, I hate sleeping, I dont sleep enough I know. I dont like going to bed early or sleeping in when I can. I hate going to bed before midnight and dont fall asleep for hours if I do. I have tried for these last 6 months to do so, reading and trying everything I can about it but short of drugs the best I can do is about 6 hours then feel like crap all day.

I need more sleep but I feel like the day is wasting if I try to go to bed early. How do I fix this?
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    God I hate sleeping. Imagine you only needed like 2 hours. Sleeping is also the only health factor that you just can't control. It's what stops me from being as healthy as possible. So I understand you
    Billie trips balls

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    what time do you wake up? how about waking up and exercising first thing in the morning? get out and get some sun. get your circadian rhythm back to normal

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    if you don't like to sleep too much and your body isn't suffering from tiredness or stress, i say keep doing what you do

i like sleeping a lot. (granted, i have hormone issues, but) if i sleep less than 8 hours i feel too damn tired
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I'm learning to sleep more, but it requires naps for me. I don't sleep much more than five hours straight through. Funny thing is that I think I get better sleep during the day with all the day noises going on than I do in the quiet of the night.

If you hate to sleep, just go with what you like. But if you want to learn how to get to sleep and stay asleep, there's tons of info if you google it. A lot is establishing a routine. Shutting off computers an hour before bed is often recommended. Reading instead of watching tv. Kind of anti-brain-stimulation stuff.

And since you're married, there is a convenient activity you could do every night to get to sleep....

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I'm nocturnal, so I happily go to sleep as the sun comes up and sleep soundly until early afternoon. Have you tried that? Night shifts often pay more, anyway.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Jena is offline Senior Member
    I also hate sleeping. I have a terrible time trying to go to sleep and if something is bothering me... forget it! I go through phases of being able to sleep in a little bit, but in general I don't get enough. It's my own fault. I live alone and I hate the quiet, always have, soni sleep with the TV on. When I lived with my ex I didn't mind sleeping in the quiet, but alone it freaks me out!
    Cha-cha-cha changes.... turn and face the strange...

My journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread66276.html

Silence bothered me until I faced all my demons and feasted on their bleeding flesh till they were no more. Everything's Zen mostly now. YMMV.

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

Jena is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Silence bothered me until I faced all my demons and feasted on their bleeding flesh till they were no more. Everything's Zen mostly now. YMMV.
    Well it never occurred to me to feast on my demons. They are PB approved cuisine, no?
    Cha-cha-cha changes.... turn and face the strange...

My journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread66276.html

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Absolutely!

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast