- acorn squash
    - buckwheat
    - zucchini
    - carrot
    - mushrooms
    - bell peppers
    - turkey breast (instead of chicken)

I will have some walnuts for omega 3 fatty acids

the only bad thing I will do is I will be using Uncle Bens Tikka Masala sauce in the soup. I know it's probably very bad but i just love that sauce!

Each meal I have will be a combination of those above. I will probably eat 4/5 times per day. After a week I will see how my body is handling it.

What do you think of that diet??? I am excited to buy the foods tomorrow and cook it!

I will also add lean beef, chicken breast, salmon, broccoli and drink some egg whites for protein 2/3 times per week but what I wrote above will be the baseline fundamentals that i will be consuming.

perhaps the buckwheat is not a good idea but about 300g per day shouldn't cause too much damage.
    Last edited by paul900; 09-28-2012 at 06:06 PM.

paul900 Guest
    I'd like to thank all the people in the thread!!!

paul900 Guest
    i may use some tumeric powder on the turkey for flavour.

this might be the perfect diet!!

PrimalMama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paul900 View Post
    I will have some walnuts for omega 3 fatty acids
    the only bad thing I will do is I will be using Uncle Bens Tikka Masala sauce in the soup. I know it's probably very bad but i just love that sauce!
    Each meal I have will be a combination of those above. I will probably eat 4/5 times per day. After a week I will see how my body is handling it.
    What do you think of that diet??? I am excited to buy the foods tomorrow and cook it!
    I will also add lean beef, chicken breast, salmon, broccoli and drink some egg whites for protein 2/3 times per week but what I wrote above will be the baseline fundamentals that i will be consuming.
    perhaps the buckwheat is not a good idea but about 300g per day shouldn't cause too much damage.
    Can I ask if you've actually read anything about primal eating?
    If you have, go back and re-read, 'cause you missed A LOT.

paul900 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    Can I ask if you've actually read anything about primal eating?
    If you have, go back and re-read, 'cause you missed A LOT.
    I skimmed through the book. Honestly, its got way too much fluff for me to sit and read every word.

You have to admit that diet above is pretty good. Maybe you take exception to the buckwheat I am eating?

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    I think this guy could be a hilarious troll. Look at him saying all this stuff about lean meat and egg whites and having only 300g of buckwheat a day. However if he isn't trolling I'm sorry for saying all of this. And all I can say is: eat meat fish and eggs and fruit and vegetables, also potatoes. That's it
    Billie trips balls

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    I skimmed through the book. Honestly, its got way too much fluff for me to sit and read every word.

You have to admit that diet above is pretty good. Maybe you take exception to the buckwheat I am eating?
    You may think it is good but jarred sauces, and buckwheat are not Primal. Why egg whites, what is wrong with eggs?
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I think this guy could be a hilarious troll. Look at him saying all this stuff about lean meat and egg whites and having only 300g of buckwheat a day. However if he isn't trolling I'm sorry for saying all of this. And all I can say is: eat meat fish and eggs and fruit and vegetables, also potatoes. That's it
    I completely agree with you! I thought the same thing when I started reading this yesterday.
    Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
    Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    I like the idea of using my food as fuel rather than focusing on enjoying food. That's what makes people fat and unhealthy.
    WTF?!? Enjoying real, wholesome foods, well prepared, well cooked and well presented is a joy in life and does not make people fat and unhealthy - gorging on crap makes them unhealthy.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    WTF?!? Enjoying real, wholesome foods, well prepared, well cooked and well presented is a joy in life and does not make people fat and unhealthy - gorging on crap makes them unhealthy.
    Some of us tried...
    I think this one's a bit off his rocker.

He needed a LIST... I mean just the advice "eat meat vegetables, fruit, etc ..." wasn't good enough.
    Like he didn't know what a vegetable is?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast