Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Endometriosis, Vitex, Birth Control page 2

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I find Grizz's frequent posts on women's sexual health paternalistic at best, if not downright creepy.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Vitamin D is necessary, too, but even if Vitamin D deficiency is evidenced by depression, taking Vitamin D might not cure depression for everyone.
    Here is my research report on Vitamin D3:
    http://tinyurl.com/Vitamin-D-Report

* Where to get your at-home blood testing
    * Proper dosage
    * Right kind of D3
    * Impact on the Immune System
    * Much more

Any other questions?
    Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    The TROLLS have just moved into this message thread to destroy it. I suggest you ladies who are suffering from female problems do your own research on Google.

Key in your symptom such as:
    PCOS iodine

Or

Fibrocystic Breast Disease iodine

and read the Testimonials to make up your own minds.

Don't let the TROLLS stop you from doing your own research on iodine,
    Grizz

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    I find Grizz's frequent posts on women's sexual health paternalistic at best, if not downright creepy.
    I'm sticking with "downright creepy".
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

runnerbean is offline Member
    I've had a lot of similar issues with crazy pain and anemia due to blood loss since I was a teenager. I hated the first few birth control options that I tried. Mood swings, depression, uugh. I've been on Nuvaring now for about three years and LOVE it. I leave it in for four weeks and then swap it out. No bleeding Could not be happier. Obviously different for every woman but I just want to wish you luck in finding something that works for you.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Ladies,

Female problems are all caused by severe iodine deficiency.
    All?

ALL???

Grizz, you have gone way too far. That's the most ridiculous statement I've seen, and there have been some bizarre ones.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    The TROLLS have just moved into this message thread to destroy it.
    Pot? Meet kettle.

Get a grip.

And I'm agreeing with both paternalistic AND creepy. Not to mention a severe case of tunnel vision.

PLEASE stop advising iodine supplementation for everyone on the planet. It may help some people. It may even help the majority of the people. That still doesn't mean it is the answer to every problem that everyone has.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    like i've said in response to grizz's sweeping generalizations i can't even remember how many times now, IODINE HAS NOT CURED MY PCOS

cutting out grains and fake foods helps female issues tremendously (i had/ve a lot of them), i wish you luck
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    ugh -- please stop with the iodine derailment. the downsides of overdosing on iodine far outweigh the absolute impossibility of me taking too much ginseng.

i had the iud placed last august. i figured i would give it 6 months to sort itself out. by january the negative side effects were pretty hairy, so that's when i started really fine-tuning with primal. i.e., bone broth, oogly bits of meat way more often, vitamin d3, seaweed, etc. the synthetic progesterone utterly sucked and i often wonder how much worse i would have been if i hadn't improved my diet. my diet wasn't "bad" before -- no grains, no fast-food, all that, but i was more broken than i realized.

if you think the vitex will help, you have nothing to lose. i'm happy to tell everybody how much "being on the dong" has helped me. and my gyno can suck it.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    From what I have seen, the results with various options are going to be all over the map with any remedy. I had a lot of success with the Mirena IUD (almost 7 years now - on my 2nd one) and I know some others that did as well, but I also know a lot of people absolutely hated it and made things worse.

A friend of mine had the endometrial ablation and felt better for a few months, but now she's back to where she was before. My sister had it and was happy with the results.

I usually try to weigh least invasive against most promising and find a happy medium somehow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast