Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peanut Butter Cravings?! page 3

Anna Katherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    My favorite breakfast is about 2 oz of raw macadamia nuts with coffee. Once you make nuts into a meal, they stop being a snack... I find it helps. I actually had a tbsp of peanut butter this morning when I was icing the mini-cheesecakes. The result? Ate a tbsp of peanut butter and did not eat any cheescakes or icing.
    Thats a good idea. I tend to graze while I'm in the kitchen cooking. Next time I'll get a small spoon and some PB!
    "Though she be but little, she is fierce!" - William Shakespeare

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post964333 (My journal)

Loukia Maria is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gopintos View Post
    Anyways, it seems as though my day just isnt complete until I eat it. I try not to because it is where the bulk of my daily carbs comes from, but then I just eat everything else but am just not happy until I eat it. Sometimes I think if I would start my day with that, I wouldn't need anything else and I would be happy all the rest of the day.
    This is EXACTLY how I feel, too! I have cut down completely grains and starches (and I am very happy fot this), but dairy-addiction seems too difficult to beat!
    The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: A human creature born abnormally, inhumanely sensitive. To them…a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death.” Pearl Buck

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by DOODitsglory View Post
    Oh my! How did you not choke?!?

I was having really bad peanut butter cravings myself.Kept telling myself i was going to NOT buy more when i went to the store was alas it made it's way into my cart.What i started doing was making fat bombs with coconut oil and peanut butter that way i got the peanut butter craving fix but also got good MCT's.It also makes me full because of the good fats so i can't gorge myself on them.
    Raw talent.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123