Thread: Krill oil in Australia page

_sarah_ is offline Junior Member

Krill oil in Australia

Shop Now
    My fish oil is about to run out, and I thought I would seize the opportunity to test drive some krill oil. I'm not any kind of zealot when it comes to supplementation, but we've been reading increasing amounts about krill oil, and I was just interested to try it out and see if I noticed any differences.

Trundling into the chemist, though, it seems everyone has jumped on the bandwagon before me - every brand out there is doing krill oil. Capsules, oils, different strengths, different pricing...a bewildering array of options. And when I turned to the MDA forum archives to look for recommendations, most brands were unfamiliar American ones.

Do any Aussies out there have a preferred/recommended krill oil? Or do you prefer to buy online? I'm not looking for any fancy formulation - just a general health enhancer, especially to protect my joints and help my omega-3 levels through the occasional lack of grass-fed meats (student budget).

Thanks for any advice!

Jono258 is offline Junior Member
    Have a look at iherb.

redskater is offline Junior Member

John Souza is offline Junior Member
    Try Krill Doctor Professional Brand. It is Highest Potency and Value Krill Oil & 1200 MG Per Serving

Kryptonian is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _sarah_ View Post
    My fish oil is about to run out, and I thought I would seize the opportunity to test drive some krill oil. I'm not any kind of zealot when it comes to supplementation, but we've been reading increasing amounts about krill oil, and I was just interested to try it out and see if I noticed any differences.

Trundling into the chemist, though, it seems everyone has jumped on the bandwagon before me - every brand out there is doing krill oil. Capsules, oils, different strengths, different pricing...a bewildering array of options. And when I turned to the MDA forum archives to look for recommendations, most brands were unfamiliar American ones.

Do any Aussies out there have a preferred/recommended krill oil? Or do you prefer to buy online? I'm not looking for any fancy formulation - just a general health enhancer, especially to protect my joints and help my omega-3 levels through the occasional lack of grass-fed meats (student budget).

Thanks for any advice!
    I take Swisse Wild Krill Oil. They also sell a 'Deep Sea' version, but the Wild is their 'premium' product. I put a big order through on iHerb this morning, but i'll be heading over to Priceline to buy some Cod Liver Oil; Wild Krill Oil and Vitamin D3 as I need a resupply asap and I am happy with the Krill Oil i've been taking (no noticeable fish breath)

Any tips on Vitamin D3 and Cod Liver Oil brands?