Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Living = Getting Hit On More? page 5

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Yeah, me too. I guess we are part of that "group"

Although, I haven't had someone tell me they are afraid of me (because apparently I look[ed] intimidating) in a long time. I guess that's progress.
    Well, not only am I part of that "group" (which in my case means older woman), but this is what MOST people look like where I live:

Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

CrazyCatLady is offline Member
    I haven't been primal long enough or lost enough to get hit on.

But what I have noticed big time is....just how fat most of the people I see in the store are. And only since going primal. I see them and wonder if they had different things in their carts (always SAD) if they would be thinner, healthier and less likely to be riding around in that motorized cart.

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    I seem to get honked at an awful lot when I am out walking...and it freakes me out and makes me jump every time
    I treat my body like a temple.....to nourish the Goddess who lives inside

Jena is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Well, not only am I part of that "group" (which in my case means older woman), but this is what MOST people look like where I live:

I could work out all day everyday for ten years and not look even close to that thin! I will never be skinny, but I don't think that matters. I have a lot of weight to lose, but my confidence definitely is what gets me noticed. Well that and boobs, yep confidence and boobs, lol.
    Cha-cha-cha changes.... turn and face the strange...

My journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread66276.html

BennettC is offline Senior Member
    to the girl on the far right, will you marry me?
    Paleo since November 2011 - Carnivore since June 2012
    Before and after pics
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65846.html
    Primal Sucess Story
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65400.html
    Primal Journal
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post955444

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Although, I haven't had someone tell me they are afraid of me (because apparently I look[ed] intimidating) in a long time. I guess that's progress.
    Based on your avatar, I would probably lear at you. Particularly if shirtless.

I get hit on and more attention now.

And yeah, I notice how fat people are now. Especially young people which is really sad.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post

Too skinny, too skinny, too skinny, ooh, la, la... The winner is the lady on the right! She looks like she hits the weights and eats the food in addition to running.

Also, sbhikes, you look pretty damn good to me from your thumbnail pic. Definitely in the "would" category. And I'm not middle aged, fat, unattractive or particularly humble. So you can trust my opinion here.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    And SBHikes, the only woman I would want a body like of that group is the one on the far right. The rest of them are too thin for me, but look like nice, bubbly and confident people.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    And SBHikes, the only woman I would want a body like of that group is the one on the far right. The rest of them are too thin for me, but look like nice, bubbly and confident people.
    I totally agree... she definitely has the "best" body. At least the only one I would ever want to come close to looking like.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady View Post
    I haven't been primal long enough or lost enough to get hit on.

But what I have noticed big time is....just how fat most of the people I see in the store are. And only since going primal. I see them and wonder if they had different things in their carts (always SAD) if they would be thinner, healthier and less likely to be riding around in that motorized cart.
    The funny thing is that I get eye rolls and dirty looks from people in the grocery store when they glance at my cart of ribeyes, butter, bacon, and chicken (with skin!). Of course there is also usually a ton of broccoli, blueberries, and other fresh and frozen veggies. These people are often thin, but their carts are usually filled with pre-cooked frozen chicken strips, canned corn, and of course... some sort of granola/fiber bar! I just smile... sure I may be fat, but I am working on it. That and even before PB I ate better than some of these thin people. I just have a tendency to gain weight easily.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast