Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Primal Living = Getting Hit On More? page 14

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Yeah, me too. I guess we are part of that "group"

Although, I haven't had someone tell me they are afraid of me (because apparently I look[ed] intimidating) in a long time. I guess that's progress.
    I feel the same way. And I have been told by my parents no less, who are normally very quick to criticize and very slow to compliment, how confident I look. My mother says I look better than I ever have because I have so much confidence. ( I was the fat kid with glasses and grew up to be the fat chick w/ glasses). So....maybe we are not in the right places?? Honestly, I go to work which is at public school, drive to Tallahassee and spend time w/ my family and run errands around town. Haven't figured out how to get out and meet people. Not to hook up but just to build a social life. Maybe if I did I would be hit on more. I have always looked younger than my age. I am 46 and most people assume I am in my mid thirties which is nice. My hair is longer now and while I am still heavy I have a whole lot more confidence. Not sure why they aren't hitting on me but I have decided they are missing something good

A lot of rambling but my point was in all of that, maybe we just aren't in the right places?
    Last edited by valmason01; 10-20-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: typo
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Jena View Post
    The funny thing is that I get eye rolls and dirty looks from people in the grocery store when they glance at my cart of ribeyes, butter, bacon, and chicken (with skin!). Of course there is also usually a ton of broccoli, blueberries, and other fresh and frozen veggies. These people are often thin, but their carts are usually filled with pre-cooked frozen chicken strips, canned corn, and of course... some sort of granola/fiber bar! I just smile... sure I may be fat, but I am working on it. That and even before PB I ate better than some of these thin people. I just have a tendency to gain weight easily.
    I have heard a lot of people say this. Maybe I am oblivious? I do find myself looking at what other people have in their carts. Particularly people who are unhealthy looking. If I am having a craving for junk all it takes is seeing someone in one of those scooters. I am terrified of becoming like that.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Based on your avatar I thought you were in your twenties...Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    I look a lot younger than I really am. Most people think I am in my early 30s and I have even have people recently tell me they thought I was in my mid-20s. I think they either need glasses or they are completely clueless about how people age.

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    We should pass the hat so we get a collection going for an airfare . Seaweed has a great primal lifestyle thing going - check out the kiwi thread for details of her shooting prowess . . .
    I'm in. Hell if I can't get hit on I can at least help someone else

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314