Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Primal Living = Getting Hit On More? page 12

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Let me help out here:

Jerseyjim, meet seaweed. seaweed, Jerseyjim. Seaweed, Jerseyjim wants to start talking to you privately and needs to send you a message if he hasn't already. He also wants to meet up for an agreed upon naked-time activity. Please be receptive.

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Let me help out here:

Jerseyjim, meet seaweed. seaweed, Jerseyjim. Seaweed, Jerseyjim wants to start talking to you privately and needs to send you a message if he hasn't already. He also wants to meet up for an agreed upon naked-time activity. Please be receptive.

LOL! Thanks Anthony

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Let me help out here:

Good call. If you didn't make the introduction, I was going to.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    seaweed, this is gwamma here !!!!!!!! do I need to monitor this situation ???? I know the kids are away this weekend , but JJ is in NJ. Where the hell is NJ - JJ ?????? and you are way down in the bowels of the south island New Zealand.
    Its just not gonna happen this weekend guys. Sorry - but Gwamma says NOOOOO (as in Little Britian, computer says no )

However..... lets think this through logically......
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    We should pass the hat so we get a collection going for an airfare . Seaweed has a great primal lifestyle thing going - check out the kiwi thread for details of her shooting prowess . . .
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Jac - I agree. I have a spare $5er, and I am not sure if that should be american, austrailian, norwegian.... you get the picture ......
    I can organise C-n-D-ms, and some music, a wee bit of seaweed.........

...small steps....

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Jac - I agree. I have a spare $5er, and I am not sure if that should be american, austrailian, norwegian.... you get the picture ......
    I can organise C-n-D-ms, and some music, a wee bit of seaweed.........
    Hey, Gwamma, I think we should set up a dating site. Don't worry, Seaweed, we'll check him out first
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Jac, I am so very keen on checking him out first. In fact anything with g-nads is a bonus for this old girl - Hey Mr. JJ from NJ - would you feel comfortable in us older (actually am speaking for myself) chicks checking you out ? We just need to make sure that our wee mate Seaweed wouldn't end up all salted and kelped !!!!!
    Totally understand if you would rather NOT be checked over by this wrinklees (I am truely speaking for myself here Jac), But I feel that Seaweed may need a wee bit of ....hmmm...... what do we call it Jac ?.......?

Sorry Gwamma is being really cougarish !!!!!!

...small steps....

Jerseyjim is offline Senior Member
    New Zealand?! Hmm, there go the weekend plans I had for Seaweed and myself

Tell you what, I will be in Hong Kong starting Sunday evening for 3 nights. I'm going more than half way on this, so the least you could do is pop on up

Gwamma and Jac, it sounds like you two are great wingmen for Seaweed and I bet the 4 of us could have a great time together...you should come too. . However, rest assured you can trust me with her...I think...lots of ink is pretty hot

Gwamma, I like your sauciness...I'm sure we'd get along famously.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    lmao you are all so funny. i go out for the night and what do you get up to! def need any men checked out but i would prob get what my middle daughter refers to as house sick in hongkong lol way way too many houses and no trees.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast