Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NO!! I Need My Bacon!!! page 3

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Vegan forum response: BAAAWWWWWW! CUTE!

My response: *CRUNCH*
    Mine is sort of a mixture. It's SOOO cute!! But at the same time SOOOOO YUMMY!!!
    Journal

Starting: 207lbs | Current: 176lbs | Mini-goal: 172lbs | Ultimate Goal: 130lbs

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    Mine is sort of a mixture. It's SOOO cute!! But at the same time SOOOOO YUMMY!!!
    This...

The "It's SO cute!" period for pigs is amazingly short.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Cave Woman is offline Senior Member
    When we raised pigs, we fed them the scraps from the restaurants we worked at. Three of us took 5 gallon buckets to work each day. We worked at three different restaurants: a Mexican restaurant, a breakfast place, and an Asian place. Their favorites were bacon, sausage, and raw turkey skins (left over from making all those "chicken" wontons). They did get lots of corn chips and beans as well. Wouldn't it be great if today's pig farmers tried this in conjunction with their nearby restaurants? They probably can't due to health codes, but there is nothing to prevent a private citizen from raising their own pigs on leftovers.
    5'2"
    SW 147 lbs 12/26/11
    CW 122
    Goal weight 115? 120? I'll know when I get there.

"When I've fallen off dietary wagons before, the wagon stops, backs over me and leaves me for dead in the ditch. On PB, I can fall off, hang on with one hand, hold a cookie in the other, throw half away, and get right back on." ~Ottercat

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123