Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: One meal a day! page 5

The Superwag is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I find all of your offered responses on here interesting. Every morning before work I have a standard breakfast at about 6.30. This I usually 2 eggs, leftover meat/bacon, parsley and usually fried in butter or coconut oil.

Through the day I have a green tea, black tea and latte. If I am hungry at lunchtime (12-1pm) then I'll have a teaspoon of nut butter or a teaspoon of EVOO or a little tin of sardines.

I have all my life not been a lunch eater. So skipping lunch and eating two meals around every 8-12 hours works fine for me. On weekends I never eat lunch. Lunch is a coffee.

Dinner is always a 4-5 oz piece of meat with 2 veggies, usually something green and some colored. I am at my ideal body composition naturally so Im not trying to lose weight, just stay healthy and clear headed :-).

Have experimented with some fasting when I feel I've overloaded myself on food and jut want a break.

CradlingaLion is offline Member
    This IF thing rings truly primal to me just like "eat more fat" and "carbs are OK just not processed ones" all does. Hooray!

USMCStang is offline Junior Member
    I'm finding that just switching to Primal 3 weeks ago, I'm naturally only craving one meal a day...dinner. Breakfast is just black coffee...sometimes I'll throw whipping cream in.

Lunch might be a few veggies and a hard boiled egg or two, but only if I'm hungry.

Dinner is usually pretty big. Usually a large hunk of meat, steamed veggies, a cup or so of cottage cheese.

I'm just not hungry during the day, so I'm just following the "eat when you're hungry, don't when you're not" mantra.

tapper47 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    2 meals a day for me.

Breakfast at around 6 am and lunch between 1:30 and 2 pm.

I easily go 7 to 8 hours between breakfast and lunch.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345