Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you go... page 3

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by TrPAssasin View Post
    Where do you go to be your most primal, or to escape the 'real world'?
    Right now, almost nowhere. My job gives me very little in the way of vacation and I live somewhere I really don't like. So I guess my "escape" is playing my ukulele.

But my wife's home business is starting to take off, with my assistance on the logistics and financials, and since it's an inherently portable business (resale of small items, mostly over the internet, which will even benefit from constantly moving to new markets to make purchases), we are planning to move into a trailer or camper van and live as nomads for a while.

So hopefully my whole life will be a big modern-primal adventure pretty soon.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Clymb is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post
    Right now, almost nowhere. My job gives me very little in the way of vacation and I live somewhere I really don't like. So I guess my "escape" is playing my ukulele.

But my wife's home business is starting to take off, with my assistance on the logistics and financials, and since it's an inherently portable business (resale of small items, mostly over the internet, which will even benefit from constantly moving to new markets to make purchases), we are planning to move into a trailer or camper van and live as nomads for a while.

That's awesome, I would love to live like that.

And I understand what you mean about where you live--Phoenix isn't exactly the most beautiful and primal of places!

TrPAssasin is offline Member
    Goldie, those pics are beautiful. Where is that?

Goldie is online now Senior Member
    Goldie, those pics are beautiful. Where is that?
    Josh, I live in northern Utah. Those are the Wasatch mountains; specifically, Mt. Ogden. I ski, snowboard, hike, and mountain bike there. I can see Mt. Ogden from my deck, it's a 15 minute drive from my house. I *love* the mountains!

Goldie, it seems like an awesome place to live. Thanks for the quote in your sig as well

OneDeltaTenTango is offline Senior Member
    To a beach in Prince William Sound with my wife and daughter. Nothing makes me happier than to see my 4 year old daughter connecting to wild places.

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    Out my back door (or front door, or side door, or garage door). I live in the mountains too, it's Heaven.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncephalized View Post

When you are in the RV, PM me and come visit!

I go to my firepit, smack in the middle of my very own 25 acres of woods, in the middle of nowhere in the foothills of Appalachian Ohio. I get to make the fire as big as I want...

Lucky folk, all of you.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Lucky folk, all of you.
    Assasin, if you are in Melbourne, not that I know anything of Australia, can't you just do the outback thing kinda' like Crocodile Dundee? I have never seen a desert/that type of environment, but I think I read somewhere that Australia has pretty much an empty interior - therefore, lots of space.

Or perhaps you already do and are sick of that environment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast