What do you actually eat? You eliminated a few things, but what did you add?
I think if you were a fairly typical overweight individual coming to the 21 day transformation and you switched out your high (grainy) carbohydrate, high-processed food diet for a diet high in animal and healthy plant fats, vegetables and meat, and smaller amounts of fruit and nuts, what would happen to most (but not all) people is:
- Immediate ~7lb water loss after a week or two
- Carb flu (weakness, brain fog, dizziness)
- Week 3 starting to feel better in a kind of miraculous way
And then for people with a few other problems they'd likely see:
- miraculous reduction in blood pressure
- better control of blood sugar
- better hunger control
- miraculous clearing up of digestive issues like IBS, GERD
- miraculous clearing up of skin issues like acne
Who won't notice these things or see much difference:
- People who aren't very overweight to begin with
- People not suffering from or on the verge of metabolic syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- People who already exercise a lot, are young, already eat fairly healthy
- People who overeat on the PB diet (yes, portions and calories still matter, especially for women, especially older women)
- People who try to do this diet low fat (chicken breast, salad, broccoli and smoothies = you are going to be hungry all the time)
Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 160 x 2