Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Thread: "Your dad is so fat".... Primal Papa's Journal. page 56

Primal Papa is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    An old southern gentleman decided to grab a bucket and pick fruit from his trees down by the pond on his farm. Now, he hadn't been to his pond in ages so he decided that when he went to the fruit trees he would also check out the pond. As he got closer he heard several young female voices. He kept approaching the pond to see who was in his pond. It turned out to be several young naked women, skinny dipping.

As soon as the women saw him, one of them screamed "Go Away! We're not getting out of this pond until you leave you pervert!"

The old man looked at all the gorgeous young ladies and replied "Relax ladies, I didn't come down to watch you swim nekkid. No I did not. In fact, I don't even want to see you naked."

The girl who screamed before replied "Yeah right! You don't want to see us gorgeous young women naked. Any man would want to see us naked."

The old man, with a suspicious smile on his face replied, "I swear ladies, I didn't come down here to see you nekkid. In fact, the only reason I came down here at all was to feed my alligators"....................................... ..
    Last edited by Primal Papa; 12-08-2012 at 04:01 AM.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013
    Main Goal - To be healthy for my family... I have an awesome family.
    Other Goal - to get off some medications
    Final goal - to get to about 180 pounds by 2014
    NEW GOAL - When I can start a new journal called "Your dad is not so fat!"

Your Dad is So Fat

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    LOL I will be stealing that joke for future use.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Last night I made a new but similar salsa. I don't really like salsa verde, made with tomatillos, but I had 3 ripe ones at my house last night...... here is what I made:

3 red tomatoes ... quartered
    3 tomatillos... quartered
    1 medium onion... quartered
    1/2 bunch of cilantro
    2 TBS Olive Oil
    2 TBS FRESH lime juice
    salt and pepper to taste
    2 TBS of your favorite hot sauce... I use Trinidad XXHot.... pretty hot, with a nice fruity taste
    1 TBS Taco seasoning

Put it all in a food processor and PULSE til the consistency you like..... so then here is the trick. Let it sit overnight in the fridge. Lots of liquid will release from the salsa. Pour off, or spoon off the extra liquid. Then it is ready to use. I made an omelet today with that mixed in. I'll probably eat the salsa all day long just by itself. This made about 1 quart, or maybe a little less.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    Starting weight 285ish ( scale is acting funny so I don't trust it, but 285 is close )
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013

Your Dad is So Fat

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    PP, I've had some XX hot mango salsa made by a local Mexican restaurant. It was really good--the mangoes give it a little sweetness and it makes a nice contrast to the spicy. I tried to get their recipe, but they wouldn't give it to me. I think I'm going to have to experiment!

Goldie..... you will thank me later.

CaribbeanPot.com*|*The Best Caribbean Recipes Online!

Hot sauce recipes:

http://caribbeanpot.com/tag/jamaican-hot-sauce/

Lots of great spicy and not so spicy recipes, with videos.

OK, so this morning was BAD. I TOTALLY WENT OFF PLAN. I attended a meeting of parents for my daughter's volleyball team. It was at a diner. I know I could easily have had scrambled eggs and bacon, but I "really" needed a break from that... So I ordered creamed chipped beef on a bagel with hash browns. I even had a piece of scrapple, for those who know what that is... if you don't know, you might be better off not knowing, LOL.

Funny story. We almost got thrown out of the diner.... Two women brought their own coffee. The diner was not happy and asked them to either take the coffee back to their cars or leave. The one lady said "We brought our own coffee because your coffee sucks." ( and it REALLY does.... worst coffee I ever had, I think ) Finally a manager came over and smoothed things out - somewhat. He let them drink their coffee but told them it would not be allowed in the future. The lady who commented before said "That's no problem at all, as I won't be coming back." And then the other lady chimed in with "You know, if you actually didn't make coffee that tastes like crap, this would not have been a problem".

I think the manager wanted to ask us to leave, but there were 14 of us, and I don't think he wanted to risk alienating everybody.
    Last edited by Primal Papa; 12-10-2012 at 05:06 AM.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013

Your Dad is So Fat

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    What? No corking fee?

Man, it stinks getting old.... In preparation for paying clients, I have walked some neighbor dogs for free. ( I have 2 dogs, but I am wanting to see how I work with other people's dogs ).... The dogs have been pretty good. In fact, one lady commented that her dog is clearly better behaves since I walked her dog ( on 2x ).... but I work on having the dogs behave while walking. I amke them sit / stay when we reach a street to cross. I make them sit when I stop walking.

So, THAT is good.... but my hips hurt after ( 2 ) one hour walks a day. I do think it is just a matter of getting my hips in shape to walk so much, as it seems "slightly" better now that I have done it a few times. But it isn't so easy to do for a 50 year old guy.

Anyway, I hope to have a regular customer by the weekend. I have a meeting with them and their dog... a border collie who isn't getting any exercise... That is just trouble waiting to happen, LOL. I have a BC mix right now and she definitely needs to work off her energy. When she doesn't she becomes quite whiny and annoying.

At least I am getting decent exercise.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013

Your Dad is So Fat

Next you'll have to branch out to dog obedience training!

How's the dog walking coming along, PP? Keeping you busy and away from the computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    How's the dog walking coming along, PP? Keeping you busy and away from the computer?
    Ughh.... the whole family has been sick and passing infections back and forth. I'm on my 2nd batch of antibiotics in about 12 days... It has not been fun.

On the dog walking thing.... I wrote a review of a book I read about dog walking and pet sitting. Basically I said the book was good, but the proofreading was very poor. The author read my review and has offered me a free 1 hour consultation for pointing out all the errors that his THREE proofreaders missed. I'm not sure I need a full hour, but I can surely use 15 - 20 minutes.

On another note.... Facebook getting into "Sexting" business?

http://readwrite.com/2012/12/17/face...p-in-the-works
    Last edited by Primal Papa; 12-18-2012 at 04:36 AM.
    Start Date 9.24.12
    CW - 271 pounds
    First Goal - 255 by 2013

Your Dad is So Fat

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast