Hey just checking in. Dont get discrouraged. I cant remember your current level of exercise (I know you are giving this your all and its fantastic), but maybe your extra weight is new muscle? If it is not dont get discouraged. Either consider increasing your exercise level (this might not be possble with work, family etc), but also think of eating mroe to fuel your metabolism and thus burn more calories.
Here is what I ateyesterday (alot of chicken when usually I would have more variety but here is my food intake so you can compare - to a point of course)
1. Fratatta with black pudding and goats cheese
2. Two chicken thighs + apple
3. Three egg omelette with basil, banana.
4. Sweet potato with a homemade chicken curry (my amazing wife stripped down some chicken and mixed it with some herbs, cocunut milk, peppers etc.
5. Pan fried chicken breast + salad
6. More chicken curry
7. One chicken thigh, grapes, homemade chicken liver pate and oat cakes.
There was also a couple mugs of honey and lemon, as well as plenty fizzy water and a G-Bar (gluten,dairy, wheat free pumpkin seed bar containing about 9G's protein).
Like I said alot of chicken. I would usually have more fish in there but you get the idea.
It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.