Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Primal Blueprint Weightlifters! page

Greg is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Calling All Primal Blueprint Weightlifters!

Shop Now
    For those who are interested, I have started a group for Primal Weightlifters.

The purpose of this group is for those living the Primal lifestyle and lift or are looking to lift to post and discuss their program, what worked for them - what hasn't, what their goals are, ask questions, swap ideas, etc...

If you'd like to join the group, click the Community tab on the top bar, then click on groups. It won't be hard to find us - we're the strong, good looking, guys and gals
    Last edited by Greg; 04-03-2010 at 06:48 PM.

hiokthxbye is offline Member
    in!

I'm female and have been around the block somewhat with weightlifting; and i'm 21. Done competitive olympic weightlifting, the whole bodybuilding thing, and some crossfit-ish experimenting.

Awesome hiokthxbye! Glad to have you join us

Phil-SC is offline Senior Member
    I'm in as well.

Currently working with Charles Staley's EDL protocol, but also working in some kettlebells as well.

Right on, Phil!

We've got about a dozen members so far and it only started last night. Let's keep this growing!

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    I must learn to lift weights.

But not today.

Today I have to keep my job, and not shank any customers in the eye. It's harder than you'd think.

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member
    I joined but not exactly sure what these groups do... what's the point of starting/joining a group?

Arthur,

The purpose of this group is for those living the Primal lifestyle and lift or are looking to lift to post and discuss their program, what worked for them - what hasn't, what their goals are, ask questions, swap ideas, etc...

Welcome - hope you contribute with your own posts on your lifting program, successes, diet etc...

We are now up to 17 members in just two days - let's keep this growing into an incredibly large and informative community!

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member
    My main question is what does the group mean... like do we have our own threads other people can't see, etc.

Yes, feel free to start your own thread(s) - be it on your current or past program, your diet, questions you may have etc... anything that relates to the primal lifestyle and weightlifting.

It's an open community... meaning even those just browsing, who haven't joined, can still read the posts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast