Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Just another reason I f*cking HATE corn...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,913

    Just another reason I f*cking HATE corn...

    Really, roomy, REALLY?!?

    Was it you or your stupid-ass GF who thought it would be ok to put popcorn kernels down the disposal?

    *sighs*

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wet Coast of Canada
    Posts
    758
    I once put celery down a disposal.

    I suppose popcorn would act like little stones. ouch.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

    Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,913
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    I once put celery down a disposal.

    I suppose popcorn would act like little stones. ouch.
    Ugh, the two of them were both born without common sense.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fort Stewart, GA
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Ugh, the two of them were both born without common sense.
    I had a college roommate who tried to flush a plastic bag down the toilet (it got stuck). She said she didn't know that she couldn't do that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,913
    Quote Originally Posted by aix_sponsa View Post
    I had a college roommate who tried to flush a plastic bag down the toilet (it got stuck). She said she didn't know that she couldn't do that.
    I could see them doing that at some point. I'll have to keep an eye on the toilet as well...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wet Coast of Canada
    Posts
    758
    That's the problem with common sense, it's not so common.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

    Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,913
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    That's the problem with common sense, it's not so common.
    Heck yes. This all the way.

    Is it any wonder that I tend to find PB folks have a bit more common sense? Maybe there's a connection there!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    That's the problem with common sense, it's not so common.
    hilarious...i've been referring to "common sense" as "uncommon sense" for years now. most people are idiots

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wet Coast of Canada
    Posts
    758
    Better food equals better brain function. But I also think that the people here are (mostly) here to begin with because they are analyzers, skeptics, and critical (in a good way)... asking questions.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

    Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Maritimes
    Posts
    3,575
    Quote Originally Posted by jojohaligo View Post
    Better food equals better brain function. But I also think that the people here are (mostly) here to begin with because they are analyzers, skeptics, and critical (in a good way)... asking questions.
    Or just perceptive.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •