Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pole Dancing!!! page 7

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Pole dancing is great stuff! I used to own a bar and all the girls that worked there used to do pole-dancing! We even made the pole go through the second floor, like in a fire station, and the girls that served beer upstairs used the pole instead of the stairs to get fast downstairs! And the clients loved to sit close to the pole to watch the girls rushing down the pole...

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Seriously? That is crazy!!! I volunteer at a an art gallery that has an old fire station pole--unfortunately there is a glass topped table around the pole, or you'd be able to go from the upstairs to the downstairs. It's awesome though!

And JadeAthena, I have always wanted to try acroyoga! It's absolutely on my list of things to do!! (I have picked back up my regular yoga practice again and am glad for it. I can already tell how well it complements pole!! YAY!!!)
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i keep looking at pole dancing youtubes and thinking i should do it. i am working on body weight exercises and stretches. i can now do a chin up. and i noticed that the kids play ground at school has a pole!

Try it!!! Your chin up skills will take you far! It's not so hard to do beginner stuff, and it's totally addicting and a great body weight workout!
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i was thinking more of looking up some you-tubes of beginner stuff and trying on the pole at the kids playground than doing classes. they are miles away in town and i just dont go there that often. and when i do, i go to the gym.

Sounds like a plan! Be warned, pole surfaces are all different, and the playground one may not be as sticky/grippy OR as slippery as a studio pole. That could make it a LOT more difficult to do anything on it. The pole surface makes an ENORMOUS difference. Have fun!!!
    My Before/After Pics

best.investment.ever. LOVING MY POLE! <3
    My Before/After Pics

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567