Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: PB Journal (freedom.please) page 8

freedom.please is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was looking stuff up about The Tough Mudder when I came upon this clip. After a bad day it is certainly a motivational video -- success, you have to want it as badly as you want to breath---. There are two parts, about 10 min. total but I feel like this could really be applied not only to physical goals but also other things we are working towards in our lives. I really enjoyed this, so much that I felt the need to post it so I can refer to it later on.

"Never regret. If it's good, its wonderful. If it's bad its experience"
    -Victoria Hold
    F/Age 21 height 5' 3"
    HW 134
    CW 124
    GW 120

Hey Hey I survived the day. Did not eat a ton as I was not very hungry. Had a big salad for lunch, some beef jerky today, I am sure I am missing a few other snacks here and there. But I am feeling great now. I think that junk is starting to get out of my system.

Very excited for tomorrow evenings ugly christmas sweater party. I am making an extremely non primal treat for my guest, Apple Pie Drink -- apple cider, apple juice, sugar, cinnamon sticks boiled. let cool and add ever-clear

Trying to decide what I want to do for a work out tomorrow... I have plenty of time during the day, so maybe a couple of different activities? a jog, some weights, racquet ball... who knows
    -Victoria Hold
    F/Age 21 height 5' 3"
    HW 134
    CW 124
    GW 120

Work out:
    25 min. cardio/dumbbell weight routine
    some core work and additional light jogging & burpees

Breakfast - piece of home made beef jerky, warm almond milk with pumpkin and cinnamon spice
    Lunch - Ground beef with tomato sauce, salad, kiwi
    dinner - ? yet to be eaten. probably keep it light

Success, I truly do feel I am getting stronger- my cardio is so-so. I am not in the cardio shape like when I could go out and run 9 miles but I don't huff and puff up the front steps either

I would like to get my cardio a little stronger but do it while doing body weight exercises. I just have not had the excitement go jog like I use to so I need to find new, fun, creative ways for this... I should probably try playing more (racquet ball, tennis, basketball. maybe rock climbing ?)

college calls, off to class
    -Victoria Hold
    F/Age 21 height 5' 3"
    HW 134
    CW 124
    GW 120

Last night consisted of wine, cheese, cocktail meatballs, more cheese, and beer. It was fun, but I do not need another one of those evenings for a while. Thinking I took in a lot of salt, I feel bloated and overall sluggish. Now I work all day.

Tonight will more than likely (and hopefully) be me snuggled up on the couch watching cheezy Christmas shows and doing my laundry as I procrastinate getting school work done and studying for finals. Sunday will turn around and I plan to do school work and get a healthy dose of movement in.
    -Victoria Hold
    F/Age 21 height 5' 3"
    HW 134
    CW 124
    GW 120

Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Those videos were awsesome....very cool.

Glad you enjoyed the party, lots of cringe worthy Christmas jumpers on show?

Richard
    It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardmac View Post

Glad you enjoyed the party, lots of cringe worthy Christmas jumpers on show?
    Haha I have not heard sweaters called jumpers before, I like jumpers better. Oh yes, there were plenty or them! Makes for a fun way to get people together though

Next on the list is my yearly ginger bread house contest. We get all of the home town high school friends together over vacation to see who can build the best ginger bread house and I make home made chili. Probably sounds dorky, but we have a blast, it can get competitive too

Yesterday:
    No work out sadly - instead, worked out my brain for finals week is here
    food:
    breakfast - eggs
    Lunch - salad, tuna, yoghurt
    Snack - munster cheese
    Dinner - bacon wrapped sirloin & asparagus
    glass of red wine

My dinner was cooked by my date, he obviously knows me well, steak, asparagus, and wine... oh yes

Back to the studies, I am sure I will have plenty of motivation this afternoon for a work out, since it is a great way to put off other things
    -Victoria Hold
    F/Age 21 height 5' 3"
    HW 134
    CW 124
    GW 120

Richardmac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom.please View Post
    Haha I have not heard sweaters called jumpers before, I like jumpers better. Oh yes, there were plenty or them! Makes for a fun way to get people together though

Next on the list is my yearly ginger bread house contest. We get all of the home town high school friends together over vacation to see who can build the best ginger bread house and I make home made chili. Probably sounds dorky, but we have a blast, it can get competitive too

Yesterday:
    No work out sadly - instead, worked out my brain for finals week is here
    food:
    breakfast - eggs
    Lunch - salad, tuna, yoghurt
    Snack - munster cheese
    Dinner - bacon wrapped sirloin & asparagus
    glass of red wine

My dinner was cooked by my date, he obviously knows me well, steak, asparagus, and wine... oh yes

Back to the studies, I am sure I will have plenty of motivation this afternoon for a work out, since it is a great way to put off other things
    Oh yes, 'Jumpers' are a common phrase over here. We have held an annual Christmas jumper night out as a rugby team for a few years now. The sort of jumpers your granny would make but you would never want to wear....those ones are perfect.

The Ginger bread house yearly event sounds great fun. Traditions like that are great.

A date eh. Is this the same guy as before?

Richard
    It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out....Its the grain of sand in your shoe.

weelll, no, my date was not the same guy as before. The connection just was not there, I think we are both content with the decision to not "date". I have been reconnecting with a past boyfriend who I dated for 3 years. It is nice because we have such a great background and understanding of each other. We have both grown up a lot too, I am pretty excited about it. Just taking it slow and getting familiar with each other again.

Work out:
    a.m 30 min. jog/ walk
    p.m 3 mile jog

Food
    B - wasn't hungry (busy with school stuff)
    s - almonds
    L - 2 eggs
    s - shaved turkey, vegetables (radish, carrots & broccoli raw)
    D - crawfish etoufee (i put mine on steamed asparagus instead of rice)
    1 glass red wine

Hot cup of tea and an early night to bed
    -Victoria Hold
    F/Age 21 height 5' 3"
    HW 134
    CW 124
    GW 120

So far today, feeling good and productive. Hope to get another walk or some form of movement in this afternoon

Work out
    a.m - 3 mile jog

food
    b- tea
    s - shaved turkey & some almonds
    L - home made chili, mixed raw veggies, handful grapes
    -Victoria Hold
    F/Age 21 height 5' 3"
    HW 134
    CW 124
    GW 120

Last night was a little rough on the food side, gave into some things I should not have. Today has gone much better though.
    a.m 3 mile jog / walk
    Spent a lot of time on my feet and going up & down stairs at work
    food
    b - recovering from the night before
    L - pot luck ( meatballs, little smokies, veggies)
    D - Veggies & chicken breast

Tonight I have decided, some may sulk in front of the t.v with a tub of ice cream or popcorn, but I choose to do the same with a big bowl of crunchy veggies
    -Victoria Hold
    F/Age 21 height 5' 3"
    HW 134
    CW 124
    GW 120

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast