Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Journey to Grokhood page 4

Jeffybear is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Well, one thing I like about not losing weight one week is that so far I've been able to make up for it the following week. I weighed in this morning at 224, that's down 2 lbs from my last weigh-in. And with yesterday being my 60 day mark, that puts me down 12 lbs total. Hoorah.

I'm not having a problem with not eating primal, but I am having a problem not scheduling meals and having them readily available. I've been looking at some cookbooks, but with my wife thinking that this is nuts it;s sorta difficult to get her to even look at cookbooks and plan things with me, so what I'm cooking is just stuff for single person meals. I hate that part of it.

Not been able to exercise as much as I'd like, only really got in two sessions this past week, gotta do more there. I've noticed my lower back really is giving me fits though when I do my push-ups, at least on my last 3 or 4 in each set.

I think I'll just grok on from here....
    Primal since 27 August 2012
    Age 47
    Height 5'10"
    SW 236
    PW 223
    GW 185

My Journal

Been spending alot of time in my treestand....bet grok would have loved a treestand. Anyway, still haven't gotten my first deer, but I'm still at it.
    Not exercising as much lately, maybe only twice per week. But I'm still eating pretty primal. I weighed in a lb down today, but that has really slowed over the last couple of weeks.
    Grokking on.....Never give up.

As a veteran myself I'd like to wish all the Great Vets out there a Special Veterans Day tomorrow.
    Age 47
    Height 5'10"
    SW 236
    PW 223
    GW 185

My Journal

Wow, It's been 3 months since my last post. Wish I could tell you that I'm down 30+ lbs and ripped....but I'm not. But I'm not giving up or blaming not being there on the PB. It was me and all of those crazy family get together's where every meal is laden down with carbs. Too much chocolate and sugar, sugar, sugar. I'm sure I've put a few lbs on, not checking just yet, but I have never fully given up. I still try to watch what I eat and have been exercising, just not as much as I should. Time to turn this back on and get to my goal. I still think I can do this, even if my wife thinks it will never work. I've got to get more involved in reading your stories and getting pumped.
    Age 47
    Height 5'10"
    SW 236
    PW 223
    GW 185

My Journal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234