Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Monarch - raw vegan page

Moochy is offline Senior Member

Matt Monarch - raw vegan

Primal Fuel
    Before going Primal I did a lot of research on many diets. I checked out the raw food diet as as its devotees claim miraculous health. I used to follow Matt Monarch on his YouTube channel but stopped after he left the country with all his money made from selling product to other vegans, vegetarians and hippies. He and David Wolfe became millionaires marking up product and selling it as super foods to gullible people. Anyways Monarch claims to eat very little food anymore and says his energy is high from being very clean. That does not look right to me. It appears his muscle and internal organs have been cannibalized by his own system. I know his brother and mother watch his videos. If I were them I would be concerned.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Moochy; 09-22-2012 at 03:10 PM.
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food.” Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    is there a link? cause it'll probably be a few days before the pic is approved
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Moochy is offline Senior Member
    try now
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food.” Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

BennettC is offline Senior Member
    that's sick
    Paleo since November 2011 - Carnivore since June 2012
    Before and after pics
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65846.html
    Primal Sucess Story
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65400.html
    Primal Journal
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post955444

cori93437 is offline Senior Member

That is all.

Except, I guess hope he finds himself in a good treatment hospital to overcome his eating disorder soon.

Or the sad shill can just crawl in a hole and die from the delusions he is selling for profit as "healthy living" to other people...
    Yeah, that actually sounds better.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i dunno what you guys are smoking, 10/10 would sex
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    At first I was like "who's she?" and then I was like...

In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

karatepig is offline Member
    I think he must be pulling his stomach in somehow, or else the image is altered. As this rather famous photograph from Auschwitz shows, the area below the ribcage and the chest cavity were not hollowed out, even in Holocaust victims.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by karatepig; 09-22-2012 at 07:55 PM.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    That image is actually one of the naulis, or stomach churning movements from yoga. I can do that, and I'm primal. Also, if you look at other pictures of him elsewhere (or videos) where he is shirtless, he looks like a normal, tall and thin guy. And the way I see it, more power to them. I'm also chuffed that they had an unassisted childbirth of their daughter, like I had with my son. I enjoy them, honestly.

In terms of their expat status and also their entrepreneurship, I cannot fault them. I have done the same. I left the US to live in the country of my choice, taking all of my money with me (it wasn't that much), and I started a business. I sell a service to people (well, several services), and they are happy to pay. Are they gullible? I have no idea. I assume that they want the service and that they benefit from the service. I certainly try to run an ethical business and provide a good service to all of my clients on-going. So, if you're going to get pissy at them for living their dream (and she's from the UK, so she's obviously left her home country to be with an American, and they are both now living in Ecuador -- or is it honduras?), then that seems very silly to me because most american's hvae family members who did that in their own time (ie, my family were european immigrants to the US who went their for their own reasons and opportunities, taking everything that they had to offer their home country with them), so it's really a strange mind set.

Or at least, I don't get it.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Hey if I went to NZ then would you service me?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast