Thread: New to Primal! page

KNG
    KNG is offline Junior Member

New to Primal!

Hi everyone! My name is Katie, I'll be 22 at the end of November and I'm from Missouri. I'm new to paleo/primal living. I'm really trying to get healthy...I've been trying the bodybuilding type of workout/nutrition plan for a few years, but I'm still in the same place I started, aside from some extra muscle and strength. But the fat has stayed. I hope to lose 10-15 lbs or so. Enterolab says I'm gluten intolerant, so I really need to work on cutting that out of my diet too.

Anyway, I can't wait to get to know everyone and read all of the great information on here.

Katie

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    welcome. Here's my favorite go to links for weight control

The Skinny on Obesity - UCTV Prime - UCTV - University of California Television

this link builds upon the last one in that raising cellular uric acid (by fructose, beer/brewer's yeast, and shellfish) turns on this metabolic syndrome causing our ancestors to put on fat for winter months: The Fat Switch Book | Weight Control Guide - Mercola.com
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

KNG
    KNG is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks! I've started watching them, they are very interesting!