Thread: Hawks journal.... page

Hawk is offline Junior Member

Hawks journal....

I have been doing my own n=1 experiment.

My food looks crazy compared to some of yours, But I do not see a rhyme or reason to most.

Today I drank two cups of bullet proof coffee.
    Lunch was half an onion and 6 oz of grass fed beef stir fried
    Dinner was steamed broccoli and cauliflower and 6 oz sirloin.
    Lots of water with lemon.

not hungry...it's later than I like to be up , but I thought I'd update this.
    I measured around my stomach today and under my bra line., I have lost 9 inches since April

IMG_1091.jpgApril 2012.jpg

What a great feeling.

The bottom picture in the previous post was taken while on vacation in Florida April 6 or 7th, 2012. The top picture was taken the 8th or 9th of September, 2012. After I took the picture in September, I scoured through my pictures to find a recent one to show the difference. I found the bottom one on facebook, on my nieces page. I had untagged it. I am glad it was still there. If it had been up to me, I would have burned the picture. It was good that it was taken because It really made me buckle down to find out what my carb limit really is and to stick with it. My blood pressure is now great.I went through a lot of my clothing today. There are many things that I am giving away. What a joy.

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    Wow! What great progress! Isn't going through your clothing and finding things that are way too big and getting rid of them great? It's such a good feeling to look into your closet and think, "what do I want to wear today?" instead of thinking, "what can I wear today that will be comfortable and not make me look too fat?"

Looks like you are doing great!
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 224
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 30.5

B2B
    B2B is offline Senior Member
    Great progress, Hawk! You look great and your food doesn't look crazy to me.
    “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

SW (January 2011): 208.5
    LPW (March 23, 2013): 156.0
    CW (July, 4, 2013): 172

Thank you DCarr and B2B, I like that you have your starting weight and your goal weight in your signature line. If I can figure that out, I will do the same.
    Today I had bullet proof coffee for breakfast.,We had some errands to run and stopped in to one of our favorite places.
    Lunch was a BAS at an organic Mexican place that will substitute anything for anything. They are great.
    Our band played a fund raiser. just before we left for the fund raiser, I heated up some roasted beef and we ate it on the way. We just arrived back home and are unpacking. I ate an avocado.

Still doing well. I have been scraping, repairing and painting windows all around our home all week. I passed up a chance to SUP with some friends today. I have been achy and my sinuses are not feeling good. So, I took the day off. I felt guilty not helping my husband paint the house, but some days, you gotta.
    My jeans are getting loser. I picked out one of my favorite purple tees to wear. I put it on and it hung like a sack. I took it in a total of 5 inches on both sides. It is still a little loose...Made me smile.
    Start weight 182
    weight now 162
    goal weight 132

Crazy couple of weeks. still on track. jeans are looser...I need a new belt. It is 60* out today. The water is in the fourties...If it warms up a bit, I am out paddle boarding...Miss it.
    Start weight 182
    weight now 162
    goal weight 132

20 minute bike intervals....sweat dripping good time. Now for a high fat breakfast!
    Start weight 182
    weight now 162
    goal weight 132

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You're doing great, I'm happy to read about your success. You started about the same time I did!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold