Thread: Good Riddance to touting-foufing-toxic emissions! page

MaryIM is offline Member

Good Riddance to touting-foufing-toxic emissions!

Primal Fuel
    In my family we have many words to describe passing gas. My personal favorite is "toxic emissions".

I noticed that on Day-2 of beginning my Primal Odyssey that my toxic emissions ceased. I believe it's because of completely eliminating grains from my diet. Anyone else experience this Pleasant Side Effect of going Primal???

(I'm on Day-17 and going strong)

leighlu is offline Member
    Actually yes. Also a decrease in body odor, and my hair needs to be washed way less often as well. Noted those about 2 months in. Got to love it.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    My daughter is not Primal, but has been on a diet very close to it for quite a while now. She used to be famous as a young 'un for the way her toots lingered... in the air and stuck to her clothes. Grains and beans gone - toots gone.

My daughter has been doing her diet for 6 years now and still gets the toots whenever something grainy/beany accidentally slips in, so don't be surprised if it comes back after diet slip-ups, even after you do Primal for a long time. Your body obviously isn't her body - I'm just saying.

...re euphemisms: how about the dreaded "SBD's"? ("Silent, But Deadly")