Page 98 of 550 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 98

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i call a 7 mile run chronic cardio LOL but then i am lazy when it comes to that sort of repetitive stuff. on that subject, how are the KB swings going?
    I will do them again on Tuesday. Giving my legs a rest after the long run. Will do a short 2 mile run Tues. before I do the swings. My plan is to do 3 sets of 20 swings this week, and increase the number of swings every week. I might even do a few get-ups, depnding how I feel.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    have you tried getups? they look fun. sometimes i do a similar thing with a clubbell. i am still clubbelling but i am concentrating more on the new body weight workouts. they are mean.

have you tried getups? they look fun. sometimes i do a similar thing with a clubbell. i am still clubbelling but i am concentrating more on the new body weight workouts. they are mean.
    no, haven't tried the getups yet. Tuesday will be the first time. I may wait and do them on Wednesday instead. I don't want to over-tax my frail, weak, old body....

LMAO cry me a river. just do it! do them before the run even.

LMAO cry me a river. just do it! do them before the run even.
    Thats how I strained my hammies 2 weeks ago....

and did i not tell you not to do swings? i also forget to mention my sadistic streak! i prob should go look for a you-tube of get ups to see how nasty they look.

7 mins of talking about it on you-tube but i reckon you'd be less likely to injure yourself doing them than the swings. they appear to be more controlled too.

7 mins of talking about it on you-tube but i reckon you'd be less likely to injure yourself doing them than the swings. they appear to be more controlled too.
    And more of a whole body work out as well... or so it seems...

i reckon full body is the way to go myself. more bang for your buck and those unidirectional high intensity movements are just prone to disaster. i will try one tomorrow with a dumbbell and see what i reckon. i was just falling asleep listening to 7:15 mins of a NJ accent. and he was going so slow i was getting lost as i was multi tasking while i was listening to it.

i reckon full body is the way to go myself. more bang for your buck and those unidirectional high intensity movements are just prone to disaster. i will try one tomorrow with a dumbbell and see what i reckon. i was just falling asleep listening to 7:15 mins of a NJ accent. and he was going so slow i was getting lost as i was multi tasking while i was listening to it.
    yeah, 7 minutes of pure excitement... you-tube video on kb getups... I can see it....