Page 96 of 586 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 96

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    there is a really good ITB stretch you can get mrs Sub to do with you. it is nasty painful but it works well. i could send you a link to a you-tube but you said you dont do them. so sit on a chair or a bench and put one foot up across the middle of the other thigh. sort of like a half cross legged pose. then bend forward and get mrs sub to lean on your back to push you down more. hold for at least 30 secs then do the other leg. it is totally pleasurably painful. you will love it!
    I'm not surprised that you find that kind of pain pleasurable.... lol

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    it stops too when you are done which is even better! and it really does help with leg pain so a win win situation.

it stops too when you are done which is even better! and it really does help with leg pain so a win win situation.
    I have started doing something akin to a good-morning (without weight) to stretch the hamstrings. It is surprising how much of a stretch you get in the hammies by bending at the waist with a straight back....

i've been doing warriors with a 3kg weight at home. i can do one legged on my right leg but my left ankle is still not liking me standing on my left leg and bending. warriors are like a body weight good morning but you hold you hands up straight above you head the whole time. another way to do good mornings is to hold something like a broom across your shoulders like a bar. i usually do them with just the bar when i am at the gym which is 20kgs. i prob could do way more weight but it is one of those exercises where less is more.

i've been doing warriors with a 3kg weight at home. i can do one legged on my right leg but my left ankle is still not liking me standing on my left leg and bending. warriors are like a body weight good morning but you hold you hands up straight above you head the whole time. another way to do good mornings is to hold something like a broom across your shoulders like a bar. i usually do them with just the bar when i am at the gym which is 20kgs. i prob could do way more weight but it is one of those exercises where less is more.
    you DO like pain don't you! lol

i think it goes no pain no gain?!

i think it goes no pain no gain?!
    lol... yeah something like that....

but you need to be smart about it as all pain is not equal or useful. do you run on the flat? off road or on road?

but you need to be smart about it as all pain is not equal or useful. do you run on the flat? off road or on road?
    Almost always on a paved road, but I go off of the road when a car approaches.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    is a paved road what we call a sealed road? funny how we all speak english but use different terms for things.