Page 94 of 553 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 94

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    at least you have a harem Doc - there are some men on this forum who just ain't got what it takes to cope with a harem of beauties ....... or is that a bevie of porkies ????? a menagery of hornies................
    OH my lord - I always get myself into some form of DRAMA................
    and any of those , or all of those werks fer me! Not that I'm greedy or anything....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL G. i am not gonna even go there!!! i think doc we were discussing my masochistic tendencies just a page or so ago LOL i always joke with my trainer about sending him to sadists anonymous. thankfully he trains as hard as the rest of us so he never really makes me do anything he cant or wont do. i walk on country roads too. pot holes. dirt or do you call it shingle? or gravel? bad driving and i dont mean me! livestock on the loose. random water birds. soon we will have crazies with shotguns shooting them too as duck season is almost upon us. the odd marine mammal hanging out. i stopped and had a chat to a seal with other day when i hit a corner with cell phone coverage. hills and swerving corners. plus nasty cross winds and howling gales.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL G. i am not gonna even go there!!! i think doc we were discussing my masochistic tendencies just a page or so ago LOL i always joke with my trainer about sending him to sadists anonymous. thankfully he trains as hard as the rest of us so he never really makes me do anything he cant or wont do. i walk on country roads too. pot holes. dirt or do you call it shingle? or gravel? bad driving and i dont mean me! livestock on the loose. random water birds. soon we will have crazies with shotguns shooting them too as duck season is almost upon us. the odd marine mammal hanging out. i stopped and had a chat to a seal with other day when i hit a corner with cell phone coverage. hills and swerving corners. plus nasty cross winds and howling gales.
    A regular Dr Doolitle ye are, conversing with the wildlife...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hahahahahaha - right Gwamma is just about beat !!!!!!! time to go and play.............. sorry I mean hit the hay......................

catch you all tomorrow.... tomorrow.... I love ya tomorrow........ your only a day a-w-a-y...........ttoooooommmmmooooorrroooowwww......... ..
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hahahahahaha - right Gwamma is just about beat !!!!!!! time to go and play.............. sorry I mean hit the hay......................

catch you all tomorrow.... tomorrow.... I love ya tomorrow........ your only a day a-w-a-y...........ttoooooommmmmooooorrroooowwww......... ..
    have a good rest...

at that point in time, i know i can still outrun a seal as it would have to get out of the water, climb the sea wall and onto the road and then chase me. i may not have been as friendly, given my current biomechanical issue, if we'd both been on the beach hanging out together.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    actually when DH isn't being called his usual nic name - HORSE !!!!!! (whispering) he is called Doctor Doolittle......................... Just thought that you would like to know !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

i can guess the horse bit but doc doolittle? or do i not want to know? actually, maybe, just maybe, you shouldnt tell us!!!!

oh no that bit is quite presentable - because he is a farmer, he has this ability to cure all sorts of animals !!!!! In fact last year we cut some alkathene pipe, taped it round a wee lambs broken leg and 6 weeks later..............................
    so Doctor Doolittle was his new nic name - I know which one I prefer................

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    a good skill to have i reckon. you could just call him doc too!