Page 93 of 584 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 93

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    do you mean 11lbs or 11kgs? i get so confused at my gym as all the machines upstairs are in lbs and the ones downstairs are in kgs. thankfully all the plates and the free weights are in kgs. when i am in a seriously glycogen deprived state my blonde hair comes to the fore and i cant think straight and do my metric to imperial conversions very quickly LOL mind you i once picked up the whole stack when i was in that state as i was too out of it to check where the pin was. i so wouldnt have ever thought i could have done it if i had looked.
    kg.... 11 kg is about 25 lb, which would be the next size up here....

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Just reading about all these bell ends being snatched and grabbed has worn me out - I'm off to read my book. Have a lovely evening, all (or morning, for you Doc, I suppose).
    Enjoy your book.... yes tiz morn here.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    okay so you snatched and grabbed a wee bit - after your birthday -................... are you holding out on us Doc !!!!!!!!!! you wee devil....................... I can just see that twinkle in the eye now !!!!!!!!!!

I do like me a wee twinkle...............
    snatching and grabbing was after the birthday.... no snatchin of kb has occured to date. I ALWAYS have a twinkle in me eye.... for I am ever plotting something...

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Seas - me thinks that you need to seriously go round us all - a wee bit like a tagteam and get us all doing what we should be doing ................. you are quite clever when it comes to this exersize stuff !!!!! I is thinking...........
    it is all my personal trainer's fault. he is such a sadist that i have learnt oodles. i also do tell him he has to do what he makes me do as i am only a little old lady LOL maybe start with the 4 mins then doc. at least you will die quick. nothing worse than dying of boredom whilst repetitively swinging a KB!! i also reckon, and i stand by this without any scientific evidence or back up, that you need to work all those little stabilising muscles. granted you will be doing alot of stabilising doing swings to make sure you dont fall over, hit yourself on the head, break your legs etc but it is an uni directional movement. if you sprint on an uneven surface and then do it, you have done far more of a natural movement pattern?

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Doc - you is naughty !!!!!!
    Badger - have a lovely relaxing sleep!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    for I am ever plotting something...
    my kind of man!!

it is all my personal trainer's fault. he is such a sadist that i have learnt oodles. i also do tell him he has to do what he makes me do as i am only a little old lady LOL maybe start with the 4 mins then doc. at least you will die quick. nothing worse than dying of boredom whilst repetitively swinging a KB!! i also reckon, and i stand by this without any scientific evidence or back up, that you need to work all those little stabilising muscles. granted you will be doing alot of stabilising doing swings to make sure you dont fall over, hit yourself on the head, break your legs etc but it is an uni directional movement. if you sprint on an uneven surface and then do it, you have done far more of a natural movement pattern?
    My runs are on a country road, and because of traffic, I have to get off on to the side of the road, so I do use some of the stabilizers in that regard...

I have found that personal trainers, physical therapists, gym rats and various sundry other have a very deep and WIDE sadistic streak.... and people PAY the to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Doc - you is naughty !!!!!!
    Badger - have a lovely relaxing sleep!
    It's taken you long enough to notice....

my kind of man!!
    lol.... and I'm taken and half a world away.... jus my luck!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    at least you have a harem Doc - there are some men on this forum who just ain't got what it takes to cope with a harem of beauties ....... or is that a bevie of porkies ????? a menagery of hornies................
    OH my lord - I always get myself into some form of DRAMA................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....