Page 92 of 544 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 92

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm pretty incorrigable all on my own...
    i am always the picture of saintly behaviour myself. do you have one or two KBs?

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    there is no lie there... I have a serious lack of seriousness going on!

I think I will start practicing doing snatches and presses next month.... I want to try and get at least a month of base conditioning in before I start to work on those.
    hang on Doc - did you not tell me that you snatched and grabbed - last birthday ???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i googled the flag press clubbell tabatas and i am sure you could do them with KB swings or snatches. what you do is mark a spot. jog out for 10 secs. mark that. then set the timer for 20 secs. sprint from the 10 sec spot you marked to the start and flagpress till the 20 sec timer goes. then lightly jog back to the 10 sec mark. and repeat the sprint,press etc for a total of 4 mins. i guess you could do it all for 12 mins but it would be way more exciting than just doing swings and prob achieve more.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i am always the picture of saintly behaviour myself. do you have one or two KBs?
    I am convinced this is true....

Just on kb at present. I may be getting an 11kg kb.... then going to a 16kg.. we shall see what happens after I get to the 16kg proficiency

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i googled the flag press clubbell tabatas and i am sure you could do them with KB swings or snatches. what you do is mark a spot. jog out for 10 secs. mark that. then set the timer for 20 secs. sprint from the 10 sec spot you marked to the start and flagpress till the 20 sec timer goes. then lightly jog back to the 10 sec mark. and repeat the sprint,press etc for a total of 4 mins. i guess you could do it all for 12 mins but it would be way more exciting than just doing swings and prob achieve more.
    and kill me quicker.... explode my heart from exertion!

Seas - me thinks that you need to seriously go round us all - a wee bit like a tagteam and get us all doing what we should be doing ................. you are quite clever when it comes to this exersize stuff !!!!! I is thinking...........

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hang on Doc - did you not tell me that you snatched and grabbed - last birthday ???????
    no snatching and grabbing for b'day....

do you mean 11lbs or 11kgs? i get so confused at my gym as all the machines upstairs are in lbs and the ones downstairs are in kgs. thankfully all the plates and the free weights are in kgs. when i am in a seriously glycogen deprived state my blonde hair comes to the fore and i cant think straight and do my metric to imperial conversions very quickly LOL mind you i once picked up the whole stack when i was in that state as i was too out of it to check where the pin was. i so wouldnt have ever thought i could have done it if i had looked.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Just reading about all these bell ends being snatched and grabbed has worn me out - I'm off to read my book. Have a lovely evening, all (or morning, for you Doc, I suppose).
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    no snatching and grabbing for b'day....
    okay so you snatched and grabbed a wee bit - after your birthday -................... are you holding out on us Doc !!!!!!!!!! you wee devil....................... I can just see that twinkle in the eye now !!!!!!!!!!

I do like me a wee twinkle...............

...small steps....