Page 89 of 585 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 89

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I think Seas has nailed it: harassment is harassment no matter which gender is performing it. Usually, I'm afraid to say, it's me. The husband tries to shout "water" at key moments, but I've been known to crack on to couples, pregnant ladies...and I'm not much better when I sober. Bacon man was knocking at an open door...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=badgergirl;1155908]To be serious, just for a moment, my thoughts are: if life gives you the gift of love you really shouldn't grumble about the wrapping paper. QUOTE]

That actually is a really nice way to put things badger - love is what it is and one should enjoy the moment .

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I think Seas has nailed it: harassment is harassment no matter which gender is performing it. ...
    and yes I agree - harrassment is harrassment, however when you are working - one has to be nice and polite, finish ones shift and then GTF out of there !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    and yes I agree - harrassment is harrassment, however when you are working - one has to be nice and polite, finish ones shift and then GTF out of there !!!!!!!
    nononononono...
    one should require a very large tip. Believe me, I spent a decade in hospitality: I've scrubbed loos, changed sheets, scooped chips, delivered desert, measured shots and pulled pints - tips matter. To that end, on the VERY rare occasions we stay away, we leave paper money or many coins in our room.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    nononononono...
    I've scrubbed loos, changed sheets, scooped chips, delivered desert, measured shots and pulled pints
    Gosh, I hope you washed you hands after the loo scrub..... my pints need clean hands for pulling!

ah, the hand never touches the pint, only pulls on the tap. My hands, like my mind, are always dirty (though I wore gloves and used bleach for the loos and cups in the hotels).
    Last edited by badgergirl; 04-11-2013 at 05:12 AM.

ah, the hand never touches the pint, only pulls on the tap. My hands, like my mind, are always dirty (though I wore gloves and used bleach for the loos and cups in the hotels).
    I don't trust anyone that has a clean mind....... or hands for that matter.... If you can't get your hands dirty, ehhhh.... I'm 'spicious....

Ok Off for a run... then to throw a kettlebell for a spell....

4 miles.... 3 miles I ran, the last mile was a run/walk "cool down".... did 2 sets of kettlebell swings of 20 swings per set. I will build to 3 sets then add reps.....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    morning Doc - how was your run..................... dirty hands.....................dirty minds..................t'is the morning after the night before -
    it is praps better that Gwamma be thought of as a fool than to open her mouth and remove all doubt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    morning Doc - how was your run..................... dirty hands.....................dirty minds..................t'is the morning after the night before -
    it is praps better that Gwamma be thought of as a fool than to open her mouth and remove all doubt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was a little slower than I wanted, but it was warm and windy. I think the "fast" run and the kb swings pushed my legs a little, as they feel like I may be sore tomorrow.....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've just remembered one of my fellow chambermaids used the same cloth for loo and cups. Never use the cups on the tray in your room without washing them thoroughly, especially if they smell of bleach.