Page 88 of 565 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 88

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Do you use a sausage for that? (Oh dear Lord, I'm gonna get myself a reputation on MDA to equal the one I have on the Iggles).
    Since I am not familiar with Iggles, I shall ask what kind of reputation, pray tell, have you?

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    actually Seas - we have had a heap of deaths over the last few years - and you really have to wonder how, why, who...... but I am not a hunter so I possibly shouldn't comment!
    There are stories out of ranchers that paint the word COW on their cattle during hunting season here, and they still get shot.... some people be clueless....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Since I am not familiar with Iggles, I shall ask what kind of reputation, pray tell, have you?
    I haven't been back to the Isle, with any regularity, for a decade so perhaps best let sleeping dogs lie... but we were an active set. Ah, but I was married when I snogged the Swedish Uma Thurman (in Pulp Fiction) lookalike* on the dancefloor of the local pub/bar. So perhaps I am still remembered.

*My word, but she was beautiful. Why? Why did I refuse her offers of further affection?? Why???**

**Husband thought this particular escapade was amusing when I rang him at 1am to confess.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

I haven't been back to the Isle, with any regularity, for a decade so perhaps best let sleeping dogs lie... but we were an active set. Ah, but I was married when I snogged the Swedish Uma Thurman (in Pulp Fiction) lookalike* on the dancefloor of the local pub/bar. So perhaps I am still remembered.

*My word, but she was beautiful. Why? Why did I refuse her offers of further affection?? Why???**

**Husband thought this particular escapade was amusing when I rang him at 1am to confess.
    I must say, I'm not your hublet, but I am amuzed.......

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    kissing girls.............................. don't think that I could do it !!!!!!!!!! unless of course they looked like Johnny Weismuller in a loincloth !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    kissing girls.............................. don't think that I could do it !!!!!!!!!! unless of course they looked like Johnny Weismuller in a loincloth !!!!!!!
    Come to the dark side. Kissing girls is FUN. But being kissed by girls is EVEN FUNNER. I'm an equal opportunities employer.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    actually Seas - we have had a heap of deaths over the last few years - and you really have to wonder how, why, who...... but I am not a hunter so I possibly shouldn't comment!
    i was talking to someone i know at the weekend about that guy that got shot in the aorangi national park last year during the roar by a mountain firearms safety instructor. so not by someone out drunk and spotlighting like the woman who was brushing her teeth by her tent was shot by. what he told me was that the bush in the north island is alot denser than here. the sika deer call constantly so you are constantly on alert and you only get glimpses of them. he said having been up there, he can see how it could happen. this man is not an idiot and he doesnt piss it up while he is hunting and he is good. as in always get his quarry sorta good. alot of men too apparently cant see dayglo orange from a distance, it just looks brown. it is something i worry about as in the DOC areas they are, out of the roar, open hunting blocks. which means anyone else could be in there with a gun.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Come to the dark side. Kissing girls is FUN. But being kissed by girls is EVEN FUNNER. I'm an equal opportunities employer.

Many years ago I worked in Hanmer Springs at the thermal hot pools, and a couple of woman came onto me - and they were just lewid and awful. It was honestly a really unpleasent experience being intensely verbally harrassed..................the jury is out on that one Badger - I am sure that Doc would be in thou !!!!!! kissing girls that is !!!!!!! DH would be there in a flash as well
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

To be serious, just for a moment, my thoughts are: if life gives you the gift of love you really shouldn't grumble about the wrapping paper. Of my three life-changing relationships, one was with a woman. I suspect if society made it easier to love in a less hetronormative way I'd be there like a shot. The whole one love for life at the exclusion of all others thing doesn't particularly sit well with me. Though I recognise that it's probably one of the better ways to bring up kiddeos. Actually, I think a commune with private spaces - a very intimate village - would possibly be better. Ah... A CLAN!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i've only ever been sexually harassed by men in a lewd way and i dont like it. even if they are hot. i have been propositioned in a respectful way by a couple of women. i was polite and declined and it wasnt a drama. i can imagine if they were lewd it wouldnt have been much fun. but i would almost prefer women to harrass me in a lewd way to men as i have no terms of reference if that makes sense. whereas i have some nasty memories with men.