Page 84 of 444 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 84

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    LOL i have one of their knives as a diving knife. maybe you should send me a few over to take hunting with me as my entourage?

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL i have one of their knives as a diving knife. maybe you should send me a few over to take hunting with me as my entourage?
    eeehh.... they'd just hit on you... then you'd have to hurt them.... lol

they would also need to not speak if we got lost and needed to ask for directions LOL and you shock me that they would hit on me. not very professional when you are allowed to entour. i do joke about getting myself a eunuch to scrub my back in the shower and massage me. and that came about as i had some old man volunteer to come scrub my back when i was out somewhere stealing hot water. when i looked temporarily horrified he looked at me aghast and said he had been neutered. dead pan more like LOL

they would also need to not speak if we got lost and needed to ask for directions LOL and you shock me that they would hit on me. not very professional when you are allowed to entour. i do joke about getting myself a eunuch to scrub my back in the shower and massage me. and that came about as i had some old man volunteer to come scrub my back when i was out somewhere stealing hot water. when i looked temporarily horrified he looked at me aghast and said he had been neutered. dead pan more like LOL
    I'm surprised you'd be shockd... SEALS are well trained walking bags of testosterone... they are very primal guys....

i have never met a SEAL. i do know a man who comes from virginia as it happens and is ex US army and he is awesome. still i would expect them to behave impeccably. and once they got out in the bush with guns, they could be distracted from the more mundane sort of primal. you can do that anywhere after all.

i have never met a SEAL. i do know a man who comes from virginia as it happens and is ex US army and he is awesome. still i would expect them to behave impeccably. and once they got out in the bush with guns, they could be distracted from the more mundane sort of primal. you can do that anywhere after all.
    Yes, they are very professional...

Went for a run today. I used the interval podcast.... holycrap I have NO frikin rhythm... I can't keep a steady beat to save my life! geesh. It's a 42 minute interval that speeds up and slows down... the slow parts a faster than I walk but slower than I jog, the slow jog is a slow jog, the faster paces I can't seem to find the beat to keep time to.... I guess I shouldn't be to disappointed since it only the second time I have ever run with this podcast. It's a gorgeous day... temps in the mid 70s light breeze, bright sunshine. A good day to be outside.

I took a walk through the garden, just seeing what there is to see.... looks like I have turnips, beets, radish, rutabaga coming up!! This weekend it will be time to put in a few more beets and turnips, spinach, carrots. I also seeded a section of salad greens.. they are sprouting as well. Have more broccoli, cabbage and butterhead lettuce to plant.... I'm gonna be busy tomorrow!!!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    way to go Doc................. your garden sounds devine !
    I am not sure what this interval podcast is - but don't stress - well done on getting out there !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

i've been trying to get interval something to tabata too as i have to count 1 mississipi, 2 mississipi and so on which can get quite challenging. i imagine an interval podcast would be good if they had decent music. garden does sound awesome. i will send the horse right over LOL do you get things like deer and rabbits gettting into it or just the usual bugs and grubs?

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    when we were in the UK, wild deer would run through the paddocks frequently........and in Denmark a wee gaggle of deer ran through the back garden - incredible !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....