Page 82 of 504 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 5032

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 82

  1. #811
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,307
    Primal Fuel
    how is the recovery going ??????? did you get a nice wee massage from your significant other ??????*wink wink*
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  2. #812
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,719
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    how is the recovery going ??????? did you get a nice wee massage from your significant other ??????*wink wink*
    Recovery? I quit going to AA long time ago.... Ohh.... you mean from the run... Actually the legs never got sore... My upper body was a little stiff when I got up on Monday.... and I did get some relief *wink wink* on Sunday.....

  3. #813
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,307
    congratulations on the wink wink Doc !!!!!! Way to go ....................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  4. #814
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,719
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    congratulations on the wink wink Doc !!!!!! Way to go ....................
    Relief is a good thing..... reeduces cortizol levels, and increases fat burning..... a healthy thing if ever I heard of one...

  5. #815
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,307
    oh Doc - I miss you on your long weekend sabaticals !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  6. #816
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,719
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    oh Doc - I miss you on your long weekend sabaticals !!!!!!!!!
    I'm not the one that took off like Johnny Weismuler pulling a boat off the shoals this weekend.... Clan of the Cave Bear action there my dear...

  7. #817
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,307
    hahahahahahahahahahaha - I did enjoy his Tarzan movies......... however just quietly - just between you and me - wet clothes on Gwamma just look wrong !!!!!!! so it was a shame I had to flaunt all my "nothing left to the imagination" in front of all the people lined up on the bank !!!!!!! and yes there are pickies, and a vid !!!!!! Bloody hell.............................NOT PRETTY !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  8. #818
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,719
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahaha - I did enjoy his Tarzan movies......... however just quietly - just between you and me - wet clothes on Gwamma just look wrong !!!!!!! so it was a shame I had to flaunt all my "nothing left to the imagination" in front of all the people lined up on the bank !!!!!!! and yes there are pickies, and a vid !!!!!! Bloody hell.............................NOT PRETTY !!!!!!!!!
    oh yeah? No link? geesh you jus a tease! lol

  9. #819
    seaweed's Avatar
    seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,207
    are you on you-tube? LMAO i did tell you you should have removed as much clothing as poss simply to keep it dry. especially if they were gonna see it all anyways! i used to love those old tarzan movies. jane used to crack me up so much.

  10. #820
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,719
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    are you on you-tube? LMAO i did tell you you should have removed as much clothing as poss simply to keep it dry. especially if they were gonna see it all anyways! i used to love those old tarzan movies. jane used to crack me up so much.
    This weekend I put dry clothes over my wet running tights and shirt... nearly froze my arse off.... I would have been much better off taking the wet stuff off and putting the dry on... but nooooooooo. some days I am such a rock....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •