Page 74 of 444 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 74

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    me either..... though I do have some mud boots I will loan you if you have need of them...
    They are called wellies where I come from (gumboots, here). Ah, the ingenuity of the tongue. And on that note, I really am off to bed. In full Pepys stylee.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    They are called wellies where I come from (gumboots, here). Ah, the ingenuity of the tongue. And on that note, I really am off to bed. In full Pepys stylee.
    hmmm so you wear a powdered wig and ruffles to bed? interesting that...

hmmm so you wear a powdered wig and ruffles to bed? interesting that...
    only when I'm expecting company. Powdered merkin.

Oh goodness, today AT WORK one of the little cats was advised* that the industrial quantity of KY she had bought for a training session would be better replaced with talcum powder**. Truly, only in my job would this happen***. And, thus, the KY will remain on my desk (which is spacious) until a better use can be found.

*the token gay man informed us.

**rubber vaginas prefer powder to lube
    ***it should be a sitcom - one day I might get around to sharing the pelvic floor toning implements.
    Last edited by badgergirl; 04-04-2013 at 02:24 AM.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

only when I'm expecting company. Powdered merkin.
    Wasn't sure what that was... looked it up... thanks for the mental/visual! lol

I added more, scroll down!

I added more, scroll down!
    lol.... where is the brain bleach when you need it! what the heck do you do that needs "industrial quantities" of lube???? and how BIG is your desk to hold an "industrial quantity" of said gel????

I work at a place that trains doctors. That little cat does outreach for midwives in a limited resource area. Rubber vaginas are needed for training, but are expensive (much more so than their flesh sisters, believe it or not) so this one will have to last for years...hence the need to ease the baby's passage - no tears allowed (unlike what happens to the flesh-and-blood bodies).

I myself work with words. And sometimes pictures. Paper and screens. I used to work for IT companies, but now I do bits and babies; not too much different to bits and bytes.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    lol.... where is the brain bleach when you need it! what the heck do you do that needs "industrial quantities" of lube???? and how BIG is your desk to hold an "industrial quantity" of said gel????
    *cough* ky office wrestling *cough cough*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I work at a place that trains doctors. That little cat does outreach for midwives in a limited resource area. Rubber vaginas are needed for training, but are expensive (much more so than their flesh sisters, believe it or not) so this one will have to last for years...hence the need to ease the baby's passage - no tears allowed (unlike what happens to the flesh-and-blood bodies).

I myself work with words. And sometimes pictures. Paper and screens. I used to work for IT companies, but now I do bits and babies; not too much different to bits and bytes.
    bytes don't cry when you drop them.....
    I get why the powder eases the passage through latex, it's the same reason they powder gloves... just wasn't sure of the context.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    *cough* ky office wrestling *cough cough*
    not in my office, thank you very much! now if I worked in...... oh never mind... I'll get in trouble if I go there...