Page 71 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 71

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    kinda like what i am supposed to do about the shark threat when i am out diving LOL
    uhm, yeah... exactly like that....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    kinda like what i am supposed to do about the shark threat when i am out diving LOL
    As it happens, small boy asked us what to do if one meets a shark a couple of days ago. Husband and I were not sure of the answer. Punch it on the nose?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i doubt you would see it before it ate you if it was a white pointer. they dont really come up and intro themselves before they eat you and they are very very fast. there are different breeds of shark and some are apparently just curious. even the great whites wont necessarily eat you. but yeah. i am jaws generation so i fret sometimes when i am out swimming around on my own in deep dark shadowy water far from the shore. as if i could outswim one by even 5 m if i wanted to LOL

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    i doubt you would see it before it ate you if it was a white pointer. they dont really come up and intro themselves before they eat you and they are very very fast. there are different breeds of shark and some are apparently just curious. even the great whites wont necessarily eat you. but yeah. i am jaws generation so i fret sometimes when i am out swimming around on my own in deep dark shadowy water far from the shore. as if i could outswim one by even 5 m if i wanted to LOL
    Re Jaws... At my hubby's college, during his days there, they had a Jaws showing one night. Get this - in the college indoor competitive swimming pool, projected onto a screen set up for that purpose, lights off, and viewers were floating in the pool as they watched...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    bloody hell - I go off and do a FULL days UNPAID work - come on back and what have you all been gossiping about ???????
    sharks, fannies, and full days work................... sheesh
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    bloody hell - I go off and do a FULL days UNPAID work - come on back and what have you all been gossiping about ???????
    sharks, fannies, and full days work................... sheesh
    gossip? never..... but I will certainly discuss fannies.....
    Last edited by ssn679doc; 04-04-2013 at 12:57 AM.

Get this - in the college indoor competitive swimming pool, projected onto a screen set up for that purpose, lights off, and viewers were floating in the pool as they watched...
    my oldest who is now very almost 28 got to see jaws at the baby sitters when she was 9. she thought it was just a funny rubber shark and subsequently used to swim up behind me and grab my leg. or randomly yell "shark".

G I havent done much paid work today and i have spent way way too much money and then, i have had the power company 'bot ring me 3 times from an unlisted number to threaten to disconnect me for not paying my powerbill! pass me the shark!!!!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Seaweed - No power...?! Uh oh! Then I will let you get to it! Thanks doc, for the journal space, and until then! Next time, you are welcome to sit a spell at my journal-place.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

i dont think they will disconnect me before tomorrow. i just find it very irritating as if you dont pay last months bill this freaking robot starts calling you from an unlisted number multiple times a day. i will ring them tomorrow and credit card it. and i may change power companies again as this really is the first time i have had one behave like this.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Seas - that is awful. Do you remember the story about the lady in Auckland ??? they disconnected her power and she dies, cos she needed oxygen or dialysis or something. It was just awful.................. anyhoo I am really good at lighting a fire - so I could come down with my wee trailer load of wood, a couple of sheep and we could take it from there !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....