Page 69 of 579 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169569 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 5786

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 69

  1. #681
    Twibble's Avatar
    Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midland, Texas
    Posts
    2,275
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    do you think an old saggy baggy Gwamma could do it ??????
    If you're talking about Convict Conditioning, yes. You start with simple stuff, like wall pushups.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

    If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

    Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

  2. #682
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,184
    DONE.............. just bought the ebook................ so we shall see
    ...............watch this space, and who knows - one day I might look as good as Seaweed sounds !!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  3. #683
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,078
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    DONE.............. just bought the ebook................ so we shall see
    ...............watch this space, and who knows - one day I might look as good as Seaweed sounds !!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON
    seaweed is one tough lady

  4. #684
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,184
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    seaweed is one tough lady
    I am in 100% agreement with you there Doc - I hope that she will always be on my team !!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  5. #685
    seaweed's Avatar
    seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,317
    late again to the party from sleeping in!!! way to go getting the e-book G. i want a review and you can do me a exercise program! i was so inspired all those years ago by linda hamilton in terminator 2. going to the gym today to do more chinups. it is freaky accidentally doing something like that as you get more and more scared you cant the next time LOL performance anxiety. what does dong quai do? and subs... being stuck under the ocean in a sub would be my worst nightmare. maybe, just maybe, if i had alot of interesting stuff to look at it to distract me and some very nice opiate based calming pills, i would be ok.

  6. #686
    NZ primal Gwamma's Avatar
    NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    4,184
    The old Dong Quai......................... Doc coined a phrase way back................ private summers.................. it quells them....................... a little bit !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

    ...small steps....

  7. #687
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,078
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    late again to the party from sleeping in!!! way to go getting the e-book G. i want a review and you can do me a exercise program! i was so inspired all those years ago by linda hamilton in terminator 2. going to the gym today to do more chinups. it is freaky accidentally doing something like that as you get more and more scared you cant the next time LOL performance anxiety. what does dong quai do? and subs... being stuck under the ocean in a sub would be my worst nightmare. maybe, just maybe, if i had alot of interesting stuff to look at it to distract me and some very nice opiate based calming pills, i would be ok.
    Being underwater in a submarine isn't really any different, from a senses standpoint, than being in an office building with no windows. It's well lit, temperature controlled, hardly any motion, etc. You just don't think about WHERE you are.... holy crap I'm (how ever deep you are) feet underwater!... It does take some mental adjustment, and some folks can't do that.
    Linda Hamilton is a hottie......

  8. #688
    Crabbcakes's Avatar
    Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Appalachian Ohio
    Posts
    2,247
    Yup, Linda Hamilton.

    I always wondered how folks managed to stay sane in a sub - last two movies I saw about subs were Hunt for Red October and K-19. K-19 made me cry (I am a weepy sort - not blubbery, just watery-eyed). I traveled through East Germany before the wall fell, and I saw the most miserable-looking Russian soldiers, and the East Germans I was traveling with said they were actually standing around along the roadsides because they were begging, if you can believe that. I ain't never seen a US serviceman beg along a roadside. Beg for sex, yeah, but just begging for anything they could get - geez. Anyway, K-19 reminded me of how poorly off the Russians had it, assuming everything was valid that I heard and saw on that trip.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

  9. #689
    ssn679doc's Avatar
    ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Yup, Linda Hamilton.

    I always wondered how folks managed to stay sane in a sub - last two movies I saw about subs were Hunt for Red October and K-19. K-19 made me cry (I am a weepy sort - not blubbery, just watery-eyed). I traveled through East Germany before the wall fell, and I saw the most miserable-looking Russian soldiers, and the East Germans I was traveling with said they were actually standing around along the roadsides because they were begging, if you can believe that. I ain't never seen a US serviceman beg along a roadside. Beg for sex, yeah, but just begging for anything they could get - geez. Anyway, K-19 reminded me of how poorly off the Russians had it, assuming everything was valid that I heard and saw on that trip.
    I have never seen K-19.... so I can't speak to that... As far as sanity on a boat? Some would suggest you aren't really sane, as evidenced by the fact that you volunteered to go to sea on a sinking sewer pipe.... but aside from that... life gets real simple. You work; you sleep; you relax by reading, listening to music or watching movies... not unlike life anywhere else....

    begging for sex? we are guys.... we ALWAYS beg for sex!

  10. #690
    seaweed's Avatar
    seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,317
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Being underwater in a submarine isn't really any different, from a senses standpoint, than being in an office building with no windows. It's well lit, temperature controlled, hardly any motion, etc. You just don't think about WHERE you are.... holy crap I'm (how ever deep you are) feet underwater!... It does take some mental adjustment, and some folks can't do that.
    if you think about it logically, you are prob no safer anyways on a fishing boat out in the middle of the ocean or in an aircraft up in the sky. i have a pathological fear of cruise ships for example ( grandad drowned in the titanic so i put it down to that ). just seeing one makes me feel a bit queasy from unknown fear whereas i am ok in terms of fear factor out in a 40ft fishing boat in big swell where you cant see land. i still remember that russian sub that went down. the kursk? that was horrid but in the same way as pike river. so i guess i associate subs with the potential of being trapped under water and slowly dying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •