Page 64 of 585 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 64

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    lmao it is a harley, it handles badly enuf without aggravating the situation and putting a side car on it. we will have to make do with the jetboat. even if i can prob drive faster and scare you worse in a car LOL

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    lmao it is a harley, it handles badly enuf without aggravating the situation and putting a side car on it. we will have to make do with the jetboat. even if i can prob drive faster and scare you worse in a car LOL
    I'm married..... and have had kids.... nothing scares me..... OK... the ex-wife scares the lliving crap outta me... I'll be ok with your driving... even if it is on the wrong side of the road

the exhubby scares the living crap out of me too. and ho hum. we drive on the correct side of the road LOL it is you who are wrong on that one :P i can get the back end out around the corners on the dirt roads. i do try not to do it too often as yeah, i think we discussed negative publicity on the driving front only a few pages back. but sometimes, a girl needs to have fun. or is in a big hurry. or just a plain bad mood!

the exhubby scares the living crap out of me too. and ho hum. we drive on the correct side of the road LOL it is you who are wrong on that one :P i can get the back end out around the corners on the dirt roads. i do try not to do it too often as yeah, i think we discussed negative publicity on the driving front only a few pages back. but sometimes, a girl needs to have fun. or is in a big hurry. or just a plain bad mood!
    OK.. we will have to agree to disagree on the side of the road issue..... lol

Some days ya just gotta do what ya gotta do... even if it means letting the back end slip out a bits...

i do chew thru tyres which is expensive but i blame that on the metal on the road, not my driving LOL how's the hammy? massage is good too. i tried hot water bottling the ankle. not sure if it is any better. i will see tomorrow. one of the kids stole the hot water bottle so it didnt get that long.

i do chew thru tyres which is expensive but i blame that on the metal on the road, not my driving LOL how's the hammy? massage is good too. i tried hot water bottling the ankle. not sure if it is any better. i will see tomorrow. one of the kids stole the hot water bottle so it didnt get that long.
    Hammie is still kind of tender... but it's been less than 24 hours, so I'm not expecting too much. Massage would be good... hard to massage your own hamstring though... I should probably be alternating between ice and heat.... but I don't wnat to get my pants all wet from the melting ice. Soeone might get the srong idea or something...

LOL i have an ice pack my middle daughter made for me in one of her technology classes. it's stuffed with sponges soaked in salt water i think she said and made of some waterproof material. i put it in the freezer. it gets really really cold but still pliable and then i take it out and wrap it around my ankle or whatever else needs an icepack. no melting water anywhere. you could, at a pinch, shove the bag of peas or ice into several plastic bags and use that wrapped in a very thin towel. it shouldnt leak then.

LOL i have an ice pack my middle daughter made for me in one of her technology classes. it's stuffed with sponges soaked in salt water i think she said and made of some waterproof material. i put it in the freezer. it gets really really cold but still pliable and then i take it out and wrap it around my ankle or whatever else needs an icepack. no melting water anywhere. you could, at a pinch, shove the bag of peas or ice into several plastic bags and use that wrapped in a very thin towel. it shouldnt leak then.
    you would be correct... however, I am not at home and therefore have no access to frozen peas or other ice bags... much to my chagrin. I may have to bring some ice packs tomorrow...

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Gwamma LOVES slipping and sliding on a shingle road !!!!!!! however only if I am driving a rear wheel drive !!!!!!!!!
    I am missing all the fun................... Can I help you spend that money Doc ???????
    or does DH need to find you some land over here ?????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i am always optimistic that it will be better tomorrow! let's hope tho. you can do a partner stretch to help strengthen the area and avoid hamstring injuries in future. i should look it up on you-tube for you but i cant remember the name. essentially you need to kneel upright on the ground. get someone to hold your ankles down. then lean forward for a while and hold. my tutor when i did personal training was telling us about some famous sports team coach who did this with the players and had 30% of the hammy injuries he had in the team the year before.