Page 63 of 584 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163563 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncharted rambling of a Primal mind... page 63

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    so not a uniform sort of a girl...... hhhhhmmmmmm.................. how about a loincloth, or mankini ??????? would either of those ruffle your feathers Seas ???????
    Val we have so got to get you to one of our partys. Actually why don't we all hook up ??????? another wrong choice of words ????? at JFK, a couple of days before I fly out ??????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    how about a loincloth, or mankini ??????? would either of those ruffle your feathers Seas ???????
    no and no LMAO the thought of most men in my age group half naked is enough to make me want to run very fast in the opposite direction. personality all the way and i like my men to be men before i get ruffled!!! dont give a damm what they wear LOL

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    buggar - I think Doc was ready to get his spotty dot mankini on !!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nz primal gwamma View Post
    buggar - i think doc was ready to get his spotty dot mankini on !!!!!!!!!
    lmfao.... Not bloody likely!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    see!!!!i reckon all that swinging isnt good at all LOL i so hope it gets better for the mud run. more rest and more massage.

here if you get caught i think more than 40kph above the speed limit, you get your license removed. i always say of the harley that it is fast enough to lose your license but too slow to get away. plus it is so loud, you wouldnt be able to hide if you did happen to get away temporarily. drunk driving they tend to arrest you and haul you off too. i dont think they use handcuffs here unless you are known to be dangerous or are looking violent.
    Apparently I'm not cut out for swinging.... Might have something to do with the fact I ran a 5k race on Saturday and a 7 mile slow run on Sunday..... shoulda waited a few days. Excitement will get ya every time, if you don't control it.... Tonight I am sitting on a "hot" pack. The wife makes these "bags" that are shaped to fit over your shoulder that she fills with birdseed and she heats them in the microwave.... I am sitting on one to put heat on the hammies......

Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    Handcuffs and mud...what else can one want in the world Mmmm...blindfolds maybe.
    a hunderd million bucks in small unmarked bills? non-taxable by the IRS to be sure.....

a hunderd million bucks in small unmarked bills? non-taxable by the IRS to be sure.....
    i think i can fit a flight to the US on the credit card so i will be over shortly!!! i will help you hide it. i poss should hot pack the ankle i think. i try the hot/cold pack thing every now and then but i get bored. or one of the kids works out the icepack is in the freezer and develops some life threatening injury they have to self treat with it while i am not paying attention. i still reckon epsom salt baths for muscle aches. soaking in the sea is good but it is getting a bit chilly down our way now to be in it without some form of distraction to chase to take your mind off the 'bergs.

i think i can fit a flight to the US on the credit card so i will be over shortly!!! i will help you hide it. i poss should hot pack the ankle i think. i try the hot/cold pack thing every now and then but i get bored. or one of the kids works out the icepack is in the freezer and develops some life threatening injury they have to self treat with it while i am not paying attention. i still reckon epsom salt baths for muscle aches. soaking in the sea is good but it is getting a bit chilly down our way now to be in it without some form of distraction to chase to take your mind off the 'bergs.
    lol... hide it? Who you kidding... in my head it's already spent! I was coming down under to buy some land!

I was coming down under to buy some land!
    me and G will pick you up from the airport then!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    me and G will pick you up from the airport then!
    Only if you have a side car for the Harley..... or in a jetboat!